Beaumont United 71 Dallas Kimball 70/FINAL-OT/BEAUMONT UNITED-CLASS 5A STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

On 3/13/2021 at 7:24 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Coach Green has now taken 5 different schools to the state tourney.

Kountze

Beaumont Central

FB Hightower

North Shore

Beaumont United

That's probably a very very short list of coaches who have accomplished that feat.

Silsbee proud!!

Remember that BU fan that said he was the wrong guy for the job after WB beat them a few years back..  

:)   

On 3/13/2021 at 7:24 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Coach Green has now taken 5 different schools to the state tourney.

Kountze

Beaumont Central

FB Hightower

North Shore

Beaumont United

That's probably a very very short list of coaches who have accomplished that feat.

Silsbee proud!!

That’s nothing short of amazing!! The man can coach!

On 3/12/2021 at 9:37 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Both shots.  First one was unreal

Wow this is awesome, can't believe Kimball didn't double team Arceneaux on the inbound and deny him the ball. Up 2 do not let that man take the last shot, anybody but him. Although the did hit the first buzzer beater with two guys right in his face... what a night for him and BU.

4 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Dynasty coming??? Hmmm if a certain group of kids find their way to United a certainly looks like it. 

I know it’s fresh but It’s a group of young man coming up that will probably be one of the best to come thru Beaumont..

this United team may have started something 

Interesting... are you from the Dallas area as it says on your profile? Are you talking about move ins from the big city or a more local certain group of kids?

31 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Interesting... are you from the Dallas area as it says on your profile? Are you talking about move ins from the big city or a more local certain group of kids?

He’s talking about a very strong middle school group that will be at one of the campuses within a year or two...

1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

From Beaumont but I live in the Dallas/FtWorth area. But as Soulja mentioned, my dad refs some games in SETX/Houston area and has mentioned a very strong group of kids from the Beaumont area that went to Houston and basically shut the city down 

2 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Looked like he was trying to pin that dunk to the backboard and missed.

To be fair that big man had a pretty good game his own self.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He was definitely a problem, glad he fouled out though. 

Nah... he never fully recovered after this play, if you pay close attention to the video you can see a little piece of his soul exiting his body as he folded to the floor. I’m calling Arceneaux the Reaper from now on, he took the life from everyone up 45 on into Dallas. He’s a cold blooded killer with absolutely no regard for human life. BU will win it again next season, the Timberwolves are all set up to repeat with 23 at the helm.

Nah... he never fully recovered after this play, if you pay close attention to the video you can see a little piece of his soul exiting his body as he folded to the floor. I’m calling Arceneaux the Reaper from now on, he took the life from everyone up 45 on into Dallas. He’s a cold blooded killer with absolutely no regard for human life. BU will win it again next season, the Timberwolves are all set up to repeat with 23 at the helm.

He’s got a confidence his teammates should feed off of, i watched their body language, I was worried. They stepped to the line, them the ball and the goal. No Knight between them. Their faces told the uncertainty. They started folding.

#23 made all those uncertainties go away. He literally carried his team to victory. The things he did during the game was all necessary to nullify Kimball’s certainty. They knew they had the game. Our players faces other than Arceneaux gave them that much more confidence that they had it. I was convinced. But, I didn’t notice the Wolfpack leader. Kimball didn’t notice. When he appeared it was too late. The game was tied. The wolves were happy their leader had come through. He repeated this again 4 mins later. Only this time the entire Wolfpack including me. Was jumping for joy. It was and amazing feat. GAMEOVER, he waved by by to his foes.

that dunk over Kimball’s big man was a stage setter to what was yet to come. He did it to their Big. Then in the end, he did it to them all. He fed his pack.

United lose without #23 on this night.

16 minutes ago, BigWolf10 said:

He’s got a confidence his teammates should feed off of, i watched their body language, I was worried. They stepped to the line, them the ball and the goal. No Knight between them. Their faces told the uncertainty. They started folding.

#23 made all those uncertainties go away. He literally carried his team to victory. The things he did during the game was all necessary to nullify Kimball’s certainty. They knew they had the game. Our players faces other than Arceneaux gave them that much more confidence that they had it. I was convinced. But, I didn’t notice the Wolfpack leader. Kimball didn’t notice. When he appeared it was too late. The game was tied. The wolves were happy their leader had come through. He repeated this again 4 mins later. Only this time the entire Wolfpack including me. Was jumping for joy. It was and amazing feat. GAMEOVER, he waved by by to his foes.

that dunk over Kimball’s big man was a stage setter to what was yet to come. He did it to their Big. Then in the end, he did it to them all. He fed his pack.

Awesome post, well said my friend. I love the reference to wolves and the Wolfpack mentality. Congrats to BU and the 409. I think that kid has a chance to make it to the league.

11 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I love it!!!  Although the casual fans just chant MVP when they see him...

10 hours ago, BigWolf10 said:

I too can appreciate the animal/Wolf terminology.   Nothing excites me more than a group kill.  We showed them how dominant we were when the alpha wolf started howling.

I can't get enough of this lol.

This is the hidden content, please

Double Daggers.

Yet another angle.

Lol.  I’m the first link with the game winner, you see the Kimball fan wanting an ‘and one’ on the last second heave.  😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol.  I’m the first link with the game winner, you see the Kimball fan wanting an ‘and one’ on the last second heave.  😂😂😂

Just seeing how it all played out at the end of regulation before the first buzzer beater. That was a huge missed free throw on the front end of the 1 and 1 by Dallas. Could have sealed the game right there but BU got a big rebound and the rest is history.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:08 PM, BigWolf10 said:

United loses without anyone of the Big 3 this night