Beaumont United 71 Dallas Kimball 70/FINAL-OT/BEAUMONT UNITED-CLASS 5A STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I know one thing.  Terrance Arceneaux is THAT guy.  Refused to be denied!!!  Saved us twice in the clutch!!!

He woulda had that ball every possession in OT.  They didn’t have a kid in that arena who could guard him. 

That big Henderson is a power 5 WR - Baylor and Ga Tech offers among others.  Athletic as hell.  Arceneaux was dusting by him like he was @Mr. Buddy Garrity

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

He woulda had that ball every possession in OT.  They didn’t have a kid in that arena who could guard him. 

That big Henderson is a power 5 WR - Baylor and Ga Tech offers among others.  Athletic as hell.  Arceneaux was dusting by him like he was @Mr. Buddy Garrity

To funny.  😂😂🤣😂😂

On a serious note, Arceneaux is the epitome of a HS basketball player.   Freaking awesome.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Incredible, Beaumont has a Young Champion. The BU TimerWolves. 
The D let us down, but the offensive clutch shots won it for this young team.

Kimball, hats off to a fine effort, but this Young unit was not to be denied. #23, he was the black mamba in this contest. A cold blooded killer.

congrats United, you earned it

3 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Congrats BU what a way to win this game and overcome adversity... Now I got to ask this question is that shot is just as significant as North Shore beating Duncanville on the hail mary drive anyone?

It's up there, hell it happened twice in one game 😂

Congrats to BU! 

While the play was not always pretty,  both teams gave great effort and gave us a really entertaining game. Arceneaux gave it a classic ending!

Not sure what happened to the refs. They were great for three quarters. Let the guys play and called a consistent whistle. Got involved way to much in the 4th and messed up the flow of the game. Both teams had issues.

I've watched this team all year.and been from setx one thing I noticed abt these kids.they don't blink!! No matter the situation.Dallas kimble has some tough kids too.that absolutely deserve to be there.i had other friends to ride with to games.and each time we drove back to orange.the same conclusion this kid arceneaux has that "it" factor.ppl may say that they have had better teams to come out of bmt.but how many are as tough as these kids.they don't blink.and that's something u can't teach. And the scary part is they will be back. From every coach to every player I salute u it truly was an honor watching them play.