Lamar vs Sam Houston

5GallonBucket

On 3/14/2021 at 12:31 AM, TxHoops said:

Lamar falls 93-71 to ACU.   Then ACU dispatches the tournament’s #1 seed Nicholls St 79-45 in the Finals.  ACU is just on another level.  They could legitimately win a tournament game.  Great finish to the season for the Cards.  

Well look who theirmatched up with

so who you gonna pick.

acu only lost by 7 to TT

had a terrible 1st half and out scored them in the 2 nd half

im picking the ACU with the upset

both coming off of winning streaks

Just now, 5GallonBucket said:

Well look who theirmatched up with

so who you gonna pick.

acu only lost by 7 to TT

im picking the ACU with the upset

I actually tend to agree with you.  They just seem like a team that was destined to pick off someone in the first round.  And that game against Tech was in Lubbock.  Texas has the athletic bigs that could negate one of ACU’s strengths but they really don’t have any weaknesses.  I like ACU in the upset too.  

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I actually tend to agree with you.  They just seem like a team that was destined to pick off someone in the first round.  And that game against Tech was in Lubbock.  Texas has the athletic bigs that could negate one of ACU’s strengths but they really don’t have any weaknesses.  I like ACU in the upset too.  

Well I just looked at the team stats. As good as Acu has played this year they lead the southland in turnovers as well last in assist to turnover ratio.  That’s very surprising to me for a team to win like they did with those stats

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well I just looked at the team stats. As good as Acu has played this year they lead the southland in turnovers as well last in assist to turnover ratio.  That’s very surprising to me for a team to win like they did with those stats

They also lead the nation in steals.  But that surprises me as well.  A bit of an anomaly.  

On 3/15/2021 at 8:45 AM, TxHoops said:

It’s looking good for acu.  FTs