Canyon 56 Hardin-Jefferson 55/FINAL

Guest mrtomcat
15 hours ago, Hoopster-007 said:

Each year, Canyon excels at State and well coached; however, Hardin Jefferson should not have lost this game. Canyon didn't beat Hardin. Unfortunately, Hardin beat Hardin.

Jackson was a treat to watch.  Great game!

Hardin wasn't in the state championship.  Hardin is 3a.  Hardin didn't even make it out of the first round.  Hardin Jefferson would beat Hardin by 150 points.

• WOSgrad changed the title to Canyon 56 Hardin-Jefferson 55/FINAL

Much love to the Lady Hawks! You worked hard all season and accepted challenges that most teams would not think about. I really respect the fact that you stepped up to play 6 & 5A teams to challenge your yourself. It's not easy to maintain focus when you are winning by such huge margins. I would have loved to see you win it all, but I know you will return if you work like have in the past. Keep grinding.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Bird33 said:

Didn’t see the game, but how effective was the HJ press vs Canyon?   

Depends on how you look at it.  HJ knocked them out of their rhythm, but didn't create a lot of turnovers with it because canyon had so many solid ball handlers.  HJ gave that game away at the end.  I still get grumpy thinking about it.