Just Saw That Even The Boston Marathon Bomber Will Get A $1,400 Check!

Reagan

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Also heard that an Amendment was put up to stop any stimulus money from going to prisoners and ALL DEMOCRATS VOTED AGAINST IT!!!!  Can anyone explain the logic?!

You can bet there are some that won’t!!

Big girl, silly willy, pamfam, nappyroots, bluedove, or any others I may have missed. Do any of you dare explain this?

38 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Still no response to why this was not a problem until the 3rd round. Why was trump sending stimulus to prisoners?

Maybe no response because you’re asking the question to folks that always had a problem with the stimulus packages.  Why send checks to folks that didn’t lose their job?

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Maybe no response because you’re asking the question to folks that always had a problem with the stimulus packages.  Why send checks to folks that didn’t lose their job?

Can you show me the thread or even a comment on the issue before now?

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Still no response to why this was not a problem until the 3rd round. Why was trump sending stimulus to prisoners?

This is what it looks like you are trying to convince us you are in the "middle of the road?!"  But, having inmagawetrust agreeing with you is not a good sign!

9 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’m just curious why is this now a problem On the 3rd round and obviously not a problem the first two rounds....

Lied I’m not curious on that at all.

It’s a problem EVERY time, as is the same when they add million, billions or trillions into a bill that is completely unrelated such as the “stimulus”.  The government “be happy with your check” but don’t you dare say anything about the gender study money to Uzbekistan.  I say that very pointedly at ALL politicians.  Get elected - get rich.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I could have rat-holed my first stimulus check. I spent it with a local merchant instead to “stimulate” the economy. They are the ones who are really in need. If one does not understand the absolute importance of the local businessman, one would be stupid. These businesses hurting from being shutdown is why people are out of work. This is just an opportunity for you to take a Trump shot. You should be taking a shot at Pelosi ( there’s an idea). She’s the one who held up the first check and had prisoners included. Trump was backed into a corner. He didn’t want to sign the damn thing, but Americans were suffering, so he signed it. I’ll spend my 3rd one when I get it. Hope you do the same. 
As for you screaming hypocrisy, would that same hypocrisy have existed with the railroading of Kavanaugh with witness testimony being considered “PROOF”, but witness testimony claiming fraudulent election results was not good enough? Do you see how stupid that sounds? How about going after Cuomo? Trump says something offbeat about women (verbal) and you want to hang him, but Cuomo has women coming out of the woodwork with sexual advances claims (physical) but not one negative comment about that. Not one!

1 minute ago, baddog said:

I could have rat-holed my first stimulus check. I spent it with a local merchant instead to “stimulate” the economy. They are the ones who are really in need. If one does not understand the absolute importance of the local businessman, one would be stupid. These businesses hurting from being shutdown is why people are out of work. This is just an opportunity for you to take a Trump shot. You should be taking a shot at Pelosi ( there’s an idea). She’s the one who held up the first check and had prisoners included. Trump was backed into a corner. He didn’t want to sign the damn thing, but Americans were suffering, so he signed it. I’ll spend my 3rd one when I get it. Hope you do the same. 
As for you screaming hypocrisy, would that same hypocrisy have existed with the railroading of Kavanaugh with witness testimony being considered “PROOF”, but witness testimony claiming fraudulent election results was not good enough? Do you see how stupid that sounds? How about going after Cuomo? Trump says something offbeat about women (verbal) and you want to hang him, but Cuomo has women coming out of the woodwork with sexual advances claims (physical) but not one negative comment about that. Not one!

I’m not the poster who believes one side is good one side is bad. I don’t like democrats either so I’m confused on your reply. So let me clear this I don’t like republicans don’t like democrats. I like the freedom of thinking for myself.

8 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’m not the poster who believes one side is good one side is bad. I don’t like democrats either so I’m confused on your reply. So let me clear this I don’t like republicans don’t like democrats. I like the freedom of thinking for myself.

Very good, now apply that to never pointing out hypocrisy about Trump’s stimulus package and the third one. My reply was not confusing.....only to those who don’t want to understand.

29 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

So does just about everyone else.  But no matter how much of a free thinker you are, the elected politicians have an impact on our lives.

Neither side is normally good for us, but one side is better for us that like to work and keep as much of our money as possible.

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So does just about everyone else.  But no matter how much of a free thinker you are, the elected politicians have an impact on our lives.

Neither side is normally good for us, but one side is better for us that like to work and keep as much of our money as possible.

I like to work and keep my money. I’m a Christian man. Keep believing that the other side is boogeymen that’s how they control you. This two party system just isn’t working.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I like to work and keep my money. I’m a Christian man. Keep believing that the other side is boogeymen that’s how they control you. This two party system just isn’t working.

If you can’t see that the democrats are more destructive to the country then you are the one being controlled.  I never see you complaining about the policies of the democrats...maybe you should try practicing what you preach.