District 22-4A All District Picks

Proud to see #12 get first team recognition in football and basketball for his Senior season. Do you guys think they will have any all-district or all-whatever games this year to mix the kids up and watch them play in a showcase game? I’d love to see him play with some studs, he’s really a great role player, defender and facilitator that was trying to carry the load. Hopefully COVID didn’t cancel all that, either way it was a fun season. Even though our team didn’t perform as well as they could have and took too long to get it together, I enjoyed it. So much so that you’ll probably see me lurking around the Vidor games next season and providing some commentary for the SETX people who like to keep up with the Pirates.

On 3/8/2021 at 8:39 AM, bullets13 said:

I still don't understand why they're giving this out to so many kids.  23 kids.  and did they do a 3rd team or honorable mention?  If so I'd sure feel bad for any starter in the district not named.  

Sure keep watering it down ☹️