Beaumont United 59 Katy Paetow 47/FINAL

3 hours ago, JustUs said:

Bmt United (29-0)   vs    Glenn (23-4)

D.Kimball (17-10)     vs    Amarillo (24-3)

D. Kimball defeated #1 Lancaster tonight 77-76  in Overtime....

Like I said before. Lancaster wasn't as good as their ranking all season. 

Kimball does have some athletes though as well as a star player. But gotta get past Leander 1st and they have to get by Amarillo

34 minutes ago, OK City 32 said:

Please do not underestimate Kimball they have a strong history of coming out on top with their backs against the wall.

I’ll never forget the Kimball team that beat a highly favored Central team a few moons ago. This game will be personal in my eyes...

8 hours ago, D3zii said:

Like I said before. Lancaster wasn't as good as their ranking all season. 

Kimball does have some athletes though as well as a star player. But gotta get past Leander 1st and they have to get by Amarillo

Idk - they had the toughest opponent in the regional final and led by almost 20 going into the 4th quarter.   And they puked it up.  You could have put them 1 or 2 but they were definitely one of the top teams in the state.  Unfortunately for them, they picked a bad time to lay an egg.  

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, remember, after Toe went down, the team took too long to regroup.  Nigal ended up play king over, but I think Central had to overcome too big of a lead...

Exactly.  Nijal played great but Toe was doing whatever he wanted before he blew that knee. Kimball had no answer for him.  That was a huge blow to the team’s psyche when he went down. 

3 hours ago, OK City 32 said:

Please do not underestimate Kimball they have a strong history of coming out on top with their backs against the wall.

Excellent point...

Kimball has a team with the same makings of a United. Great players who play their part With a Star on the team who can get a bucket at anytime and a big man who is coming into himself..

They’re definitely clicking at the right time and are hitting their peak.