There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409

• No one that I know is stumping for Trump because he's the poster boy of integrity, they simply know he's the best choice BY FAR between the two and has been the victim of ridiculous witch hunts since before he was President, that's what folks have a problem with, the crooked lying democrats, but folks like to make it more about Trump than the real problem. And to state that Trump is about as immoral and dirty as they come is ridiculous, I don't like him either but he isn't close to being as corrupt as the crime family in the White House, and you know it. As far as hating on CB, not at all, but he has been ate up with TDS for a while now and it sounds like it may be wearing off on you a little bit, lol.   Bless your hearts!
    • Newton will also have a lot of size, strength, and experience up front. That will probably be the most significant advantage vs Woodville 
    • There's a lot of irony in this post.  You're right, if he was a lefty the liberals wouldn't say a word. But because he's a republican, the righteous right is giving Trump a hard pass on stuff that they've absolutely bombed the left for doing for as long as I've been alive, and are actually feigning indignation about the left criticizing his behavior.  Y'all can hate CB all you want, but he's correct on this one.  the conservative outrage over the left's character assassinations of Trump is hilarious.  Trump is about as immoral and dirty as they come, and it's a real mind bender watching conservative Christians stump so hard for him, especially when Christian values and morality has supposedly been the backbone of the republican party all this time.  And as always, I'll put in my disclaimer that I thought he did a decent job as president and will be voting for him in the election, so nobody throws TDS at me.  
    • I don't know.  I seem to have read a lot of posts on these nederland threads about how the players aren't dedicated enough to football.  Seems this is exactly what some folks want.  I'm hoping it was the kid's decision to go out there and not the new coach pushing for it.
    • Have all the local openings been filled now? 
  • Topics