Beaumont United vs. Cedar Park Predictions

They lost to a really good 6a Steele team, but they struggled and barely beat an unranked Lake Travis team, a team that didn’t even win their district.    A bit peculiar to me.  They did, however turn it on in the playoffs which is important.  But BU did as well taking down these ranked opponents.  Gonna be a good game, but I got BU getting this win by 6.  Defense will play a role.

I find the fact that Cedar Park just held the #4 team in the state to TWELVE points in the regional finals pretty terrifying.  Georgetown was maybe a bit overrated, but they ended the year at 26-5 and regional finalists, and 3 of their 5 losses this year were to cedar park.  Still 100% pulling for BU, but I have a bad feeling about this one.  I think the ride ends here, but would love to eat a big crow burger.  I'll say CP by 12.   Regardless of the result, what a phenomenal season for the Shewolves!

Well well once again United will be the underdog going against #1  Cedar Park. United have defeated #9 and #4 in these playoffs.

Never under estimate the heart of a champion. Georgetown was the #5 team Cedar Park held to 12 points. Shewolves

will lace them up and leave all on the court Saturday afternoon. Go Shewolves...

On 3/3/2021 at 4:52 PM, bullets13 said:

I find the fact that Cedar Park just held the #4 team in the state to TWELVE points in the regional finals pretty terrifying.  Georgetown was maybe a bit overrated, but they ended the year at 26-5 and regional finalists, and 3 of their 5 losses this year were to cedar park.  Still 100% pulling for BU, but I have a bad feeling about this one.  I think the ride ends here, but would love to eat a big crow burger.  I'll say CP by 12.   Regardless of the result, what a phenomenal season for the Shewolves!

Gutsy call at the time, but you not only picked the winner you were fairly close to the spread.