Let’s Not Forget - Epstein Did Not Suicide Himself In Prison

InMAGAWeTrust

Trump & Clinton may have double teamed a nun in the middle of the island while Hillary & Giselle got it on. No one will ever know. I don’t think I’d pin the whole thing on Donald J. Lol. The whole lot of them are crooked liars. Gotta point your finger in all directions if you’re gonna play that game. 

22 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Trump & Clinton may have double teamed a nun in the middle of the island while Hillary & Giselle got it on. No one will ever know. I don’t think I’d pin the whole thing on Donald J. Lol. The whole lot of them are crooked liars. Gotta point your finger in all directions if you’re gonna play that game. 

No doubt Donald wasn’t the only one involved in the pedo ring. slick bill, prince Andrew, Leon black.. etc. but.. Epstein was assassinated under AG Barr and Trump.

Me thinks Epstein was CIA and Maxwell was mossad (could be same thing, who knows) and they had blackmail on everyone.. TBD on if Maxwell survives 

20 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

No doubt Donald wasn’t the only one involved in the pedo ring. slick bill, prince Andrew, Leon black.. etc. but.. Epstein was assassinated under AG Barr and Trump.

Me thinks Epstein was CIA and Maxwell was mossad (could be same thing, who knows) and they had blackmail on everyone.. TBD on if Maxwell survives 

She will probably “hang” herself too if you want my guess.