Silsbee vs Huffman Hargrave Region 3 Championship

1 hour ago, MikelSR said:

I ended up buying tickets on Huffman website hopefully can still sit on silsbee side

I get it now!  The LaPorte high website directs you to the Same LaPorte ticket site that Silsbee ISD directs you too.  But they have a different passcode! The only thing you did different than me was use the Huff password instead of the Tiger password! 

I just did what you did checked it out 5 seconds ago and apparently tickets are still available under the Huffman password.

Who knows for sure but if there's some kind of distancing thing still in effect I bet they'll try to direct you to the Huffman side.

2 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I just watched some of the Huffman vs Carthage game. I will say Huffman plays great defense. I will also say Silsbee has better basketball players than Carthage all day. 

Connally has better players than Carthage.  Silsbee played a better game against a better opponent on Tuesday.

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I just watched some of the Huffman vs Carthage game. I will say Huffman plays great defense. I will also say Silsbee has better basketball players than Carthage all day. 

Im currently watching that game right now, Silsbee press gonna give Huffman some issues, but Huffman not afraid to let them jumpers fly, should be a really good game. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Im currently watching that game right now, Silsbee press gonna give Huffman some issues, but Huffman not afraid to let them jumpers fly, should be a really good game. 

Huffman usually handles pressure defenses really well. Silsbee better lock up on em and run em off that 3 point line.

4 hours ago, Who That said:

Do you think Silsbee can't shoot 3 pointers 😂 👍👀

I know they can shoot em, I’ve seen em play three or four times this year. Some nights they can fill it up and like all 3 point shooting teams some nights they don’t. For the Tigers to win this one they will have to hit em and keep Huffman from getting the good open looks. They aren’t gonna turn Huffman over in bunches. 

1 hour ago, whsalum said:

I know they can shoot em, I’ve seen em play three or four times this year. Some nights they can fill it up and like all 3 point shooting teams some nights they don’t. For the Tigers to win this one they will have to hit em and keep Huffman from getting the good open looks. They aren’t gonna turn Huffman over in bunches. 

Yeah I would agree. Safe travels to everyone tonight. Tigers by 5 tonight 

2 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

You almost predicted the outcome 

I see your finally back... 😂 I did some research and Yates hasn't got any kid over 6'5 on there up comein teams so don't want to see anyone taller than that pop up next year.! Tho" it won't matter anyway. 😁🐅🏀