Katy Paetow 70 Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 42/FINAL

• WOSgrad changed the title to Katy Paetow 70 Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 42/FINAL
15 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Very solid.  I don’t think he’s better (or even as good) as the big from Foster though. 

He is good, but GCM never made him run the floor or play defense. When he did, he looked out of shape. I thought their game plan for the Manvel big man was more effective. 

Live by the 3. Die by the 3.

Great season.  I was not aware Bradford was only a Jr. They have a chance to be good next year too.

11 hours ago, Peppermint Patty said:

He is good, but GCM never made him run the floor or play defense. When he did, he looked out of shape. I thought their game plan for the Manvel big man was more effective. 

Live by the 3. Die by the 3.

Great season.  I was not aware Bradford was only a Jr. They have a chance to be good next year too.

We def died by the 3 last night.  Katy P's big man was big and looked to be in our boys heads. Only one who wasnt backing down from him was #33. Katy P's big man was huffing and puffing by the end of the 2nd period and then midway through the 3rd lol.