Silsbee 81 Waco Connally 62/FINAL

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Show me a pic or video of the team.  I’ll tell you.  🤣🤣

Go to the Huff Maxpreps page.  Tons of video.  Probably have tonight's highlights by noon tomorrow.  

Check out the Lumberton game.  It was scary.  Lumberton beat us in our gym back in Feb.  Well, Huff handled the Raiders with apparent ease.  Lumberton was never in the game.  That's Huff at their best.  Tonight was Huff at their worst.  If they play us like they did Carthage we're headed to state.  Clearly they were looking ahead to the Region final. 

2 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

Go to the Huff Maxpreps page.  Tons of video.  Probably have tonight's highlights by noon tomorrow.  

Check out the Lumberton game.  It was scary.  Lumberton beat us in our gym back in Feb.  Well, Huff handled the Raiders with apparent ease.  Lumberton was never in the game.  That's Huff at their best.  Tonight was Huff at their worst.  If they play us like they did Carthage we're headed to state.  Clearly they were looking ahead to the Region final. 

#10 for Huffman can go. Huffman also struggled against WOS. Lumberton beat Silsbee as Silsbee was coming back from COVID-19 protocol. Silsbee also blew out Lumberton. It will be a great game for sure. Huffman was a highly ranked team and well deserved so. Good Silsbee will need to show up, rebound, me free throws, and some 3s. Go get em Tigers! 

27 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

#10 for Huffman can go. Huffman also struggled against WOS. Lumberton beat Silsbee as Silsbee was coming back from COVID-19 protocol. Silsbee also blew out Lumberton. It will be a great game for sure. Huffman was a highly ranked team and well deserved so. Good Silsbee will need to show up, rebound, me free throws, and some 3s. Go get em Tigers! 

We beat Lumberton by 14 not really a blowout.....

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

AAW was reading off the stats at the end of his broadcast on Texan Live.   Silsbee out rebounded Waco Connally 38 to 36.

Turned the broadcast on while walking out of the gym just to hear this stat, big turn around in the second half. Better rebounding on the offensive end and better defense preventing them getting to the rim leading to better rebounding on the defensive end.  I just dont think Connally was a very good shooting team at all except for, and i havent seen this in a while,  those sweet mid range jumpers!!