BigGirl -- What Do You Think Of This?!

Reagan

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Any other's have thoughts?

This is the hidden content, please

Have you ever noticed there is no mention of females entering male restrooms? I’m sure that will be the case too, but it always addresses males being able to enter female restrooms. Just though that a bit odd. Of course, the bill is oddity at its finest. I don’t understand why this is an issue.

I know you addressed Big Girl, but he/she won’t answer anyway.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Have you ever noticed there is no mention of females entering male restrooms? I’m sure that will be the case too, but it always addresses males being able to enter female restrooms. Just though that a bit odd. Of course, the bill is oddity at its finest. I don’t understand why this is an issue.

I know you addressed Big Girl, but he/she won’t answer anyway.

Big girl will not answer or condemn.  This is just more of the ungodliness her and her fellow Dems support.  And you wonder why the term Demoncrats is appropriate!

On 2/28/2021 at 12:56 PM, Reagan said:

Any other's have thoughts?

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl won’t answer because she’s ashamed of it, and would rather stick her head in the sand and pretend this is not happening.   And she’s not alone.  Most Democrats are the same.  They want to pretend they’re not responsible, but they are when they vote for the Democratic Loons.  

Since she won’t, I’ll tell you - it’s 🐂💩, and shows how depraved the Left has become.

16 minutes ago, Hagar said:

@Big girl won’t answer because she’s ashamed of it, and would rather stick her head in the sand and pretend this is not happening.   And she’s not alone.  Most Democrats are the same.  They want to pretend they’re not responsible, but they are when they vote for the Democratic Loons.  

Since she won’t, I’ll tell you - it’s 🐂💩, and shows how depraved the Left has become.

But they will continue voting Dim because their parents and grandparents did.  They don’t have the ability to see that the Dims of today are not what they were.  They will continue voting come hell or high water.  And with today’s Dims, hell will come before the high water!!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

But they will continue voting Dim because their parents and grandparents did.  They don’t have the ability to see that the Dims of today are not what they were.  They will continue voting come hell or high water.  And with today’s Dims, hell will come before the high water!!

They refuse to admit they are wrong. They refuse to learn from mistakes and make better choices.

8 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

If this so called satanic bill does go into effect then there needs to be full disclosure on who the ITs are so the real God given females know.

there needs to be a register just like sex offenders.

just thinking about this sickens me.  

where the heck are all the leftist.... come on you cowards speak up.

Nothing the left can respond to. Can’t put it on Trump so no comment. They are cowards.... good word. 

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

If this so called satanic bill does go into effect then there needs to be full disclosure on who the ITs are so the real God given females know.

there needs to be a register just like sex offenders.

just thinking about this sickens me.  

where the heck are all the leftist.... come on you cowards speak up.

They are cowering with their heads in the sand to pretend it isn’t happening.  They don’t want to know.  To know would require them to reevaluate their political stance, so they blindly follow this demonically driven agenda and support it with their votes.  We all have sins that need forgiven, but how they will explain supporting these people come judgement time is beyond me.

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Funny how we never hear from the lefties on threads like this. 
🤔

Exactly what I was thinking.  Makes you wonder if they agree with it, and don’t want to try to defend themselves.  They are just as sickening as the ones making these laws!  On the other hand, they want to be worried about some stupid statue.  The mentality of this crowd is astounding.