Trump's gold statue

Big girl

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

No.... It’s not. Hitler did wonders to resurrect post WWI Germany economy and rebuild German pride... by the late 1930s he was revered by his followers-he could do no wrong in their eyes. 

Nowdays sane people realize that Hitler was a horrible leader. But you couldn’t convince his supporters of that in the late ‘30s. Your fanaticism is like that of a late 1930s Hitler supporter. 

Your analysis of how a Trump supporter thinks is based on your warped sense of reality guided by hate. Your description of Hitler supporters' delusional sense of reality seems more analogous to you than to Trump supporters. 

And just for a laugh, please back up your claim of my "fanaticism"? Scour my posts to find this evidence. Or maybe save some time and admit your judgment is just stereotyping based on hate.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Your analysis of how a Trump supporter thinks is based on your warped sense of reality guided by hate. Your description of Hitler supporters' delusional sense of reality seems more analogous to you than to Trump supporters. 

And just for a laugh, please back up your claim of my "fanaticism"? Scour my posts to find this evidence. Or maybe save some time and admit your judgment is just stereotyping based on hate.

“So what if he says some hateful things? Look at the economy!”

Every single Nazi Party member in 1938.  

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Actually, nobody said that. But a lot of people said “I’m not voting for that prick” and Biden won by default. 

And that's on them for being too ignorant to see what was coming, and is now here, but carry on with your stupid nazi comparisons...it reflects well on you.

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

And that's on them for being too ignorant to see what was coming, and is now here, but carry on with your stupid nazi comparisons...it reflects well on you.

If decent people who were going to vote Trump had made it clear to him that they were not going to vote Trump if he kept being a jerk, he might have salvaged his campaign. 
But his supporters cheered louder every time he acted reprehensible and now we’re all screwed.  It’s not snowflakes that sunk Trump... it’s his worshippers like the ones who stormed the Capitol.  

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

If decent people who were going to vote Trump had made it clear to him that they were not going to vote Trump if he kept being a jerk, he might have salvaged his campaign. 
But his supporters cheered louder every time he acted reprehensible and now we’re all screwed.  It’s not snowflakes that sunk Trump... it’s his worshippers like the ones who stormed the Capitol.  

Wrong again, no one cheered when he said dumb stuff, they cringed...you are making this crap up.

You need to deal with the fact that folks like you that couldn't get past Trump's crudeness are responsible for voting in a man that is systematically destroying this country, that is no even debatable.

Deal with the mess you caused and quit blaming Trump.

48 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wrong again, no one cheered when he said dumb stuff, they cringed...you are making this crap up.

You need to deal with the fact that folks like you that couldn't get past Trump's crudeness are responsible for voting in a man that is systematically destroying this country, that is no even debatable.

So let me get this straight.... Trump acted like a tool and the fact that he didn’t get re-elected is that “snowflakes” wouldn’t vote for him?

It’s like you’re saying that if a wife cheats on her husband, the reason that the marriage ended was because he got his feelings hurt. Makes perfect sense to me. 

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

So let me get this straight.... Trump acted like a tool and the fact that he didn’t get re-elected is that “snowflakes” wouldn’t vote for him?

It’s like you’re saying that if a wife cheats on her husband, the reason that the marriage ended was because he got his feelings hurt. Makes perfect sense to me. 

I’ll ignore your husband/ wife analogy because it makes no sense, none often yours ever do, you should stop trying.

I’m saying the folks that didn’t vote for Trump because he was rude and crude chose the destructive policies of Biden simply because they didn’t like Trump.  To choose an administration that is anti-American based on a popularity contest is low information snowflake behavior at it’s finest.

There is no disputing that.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’ll ignore your husband/ wife analogy because it makes no sense, none often yours ever do, you should stop trying.

I’m saying the folks that didn’t vote for Trump because he was rude and crude chose the destructive policies of Biden simply because they didn’t like Trump.  To choose an administration that is anti-American based on a popularity contest is low information snowflake behavior at it’s finest.

There is no disputing that.

Trumps behavior is the reason he didn’t get re-elected. There’s no other reason than that. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trumps behavior is the reason he didn’t get re-elected. There’s no other reason than that. 

Sorry, won’t give a pass to the fools that are responsible for electing Biden.

There are plenty of us, 70 million plus, that had enough sense to see this train wreck coming. Sad that you choose to not blame your group that actually allowed this to happen.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Sorry, won’t give a pass to the fools that are responsible for electing Biden.

There are plenty of us, 70 million plus, that had enough sense to see this train wreck coming. Sad that you choose to not blame your group that actually allowed this to happen.

Wrong again.... I voted for Trump. But I’m also reasonable enough to hold the right people accountable for the loss. 

14 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

People at his rallies cheered.

13 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Right, the reasonable guy that compares Trump supporters to Nazis...lol.

Not saying all trump supporters are nazis, but I definitely know (knew) a few people I went to school with who are now both trump worshippers and hitler fans (who also say the holocaust was a lie)

... they used to be friends 

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

.. why is that so hard to believe? Especially for you.. being from or living in Lumberton (assuming).

Plenty of dumb and racist rednecks from the rural tiny towns.. probably a majority, if I’m being completely honest here 

Plenty of dumb and racist brothas in the hood, if you want to go there!!

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Plenty of dumb and racist rednecks from the rural tiny towns.. probably a majority, if I’m being completely honest here 

Only overt racist thing I saw in Lumberton was about 10 years ago Quanell X threw a party for the Lumberton police (a New Black Panther Party to be exact) cuz some guy died while in their custody. He ran his car into a ditch then fought and fled from the police. He died due to the drugs he was on. Nobody knelt on him though. The racist part is that QX assumed before any investigation whatsoever, that white cops must have committed murder.