Trump's gold statue

Big girl

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Thoughts

This is the hidden content, please

My thoughts, you like the vast majority of Democrats, are still afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome.   You folks can’t get over him.  Just my opinion, you ought to watch what’s going on with Joe and quit worrying about Trump.

57 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

My god, is that what you are concerned about?  How stupid?  Maybe the designer will call and get your approval on his next design!!

I was trying to figure out if the person that made it is trying to praise him or if he is trying to mock him

17 minutes ago, wbfan said:

A lot of people on this board, mostly those in the small SETX towns believe that Trump is their god. So this is no surprise here. Just golden calf idolatry.

Said the supporter of the Party that booed God.  The Party Nadler represents when he recently said God has no placed in Congress.  Lmbo, that’s funny.  😂😂🤣😂😂

36 minutes ago, wbfan said:

A lot of people on this board, mostly those in the small SETX towns believe that Trump is their god. So this is no surprise here. Just golden calf idolatry.

You confuse respect and support with worship, but the confusion is expected.

53 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I was trying to figure out if the person that made it is trying to praise him or if he is trying to mock him

To be honest, I’m kind of wondering the same thing. I would assume, if it’s real gold, it’s to praise him. I know I wouldn’t spend that kind of money to mock him, but I don’t have that kind of money.

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

Hmmm, singling out small towns I see.  I worship no one but the Lord Almighty.  I do not fly a Trump flag and do not have a Trump bumper sticker.  But I’ll tell you I voted for him twice and would vote for him again if the choice were either Hillary or Joe.  America first verses America Last - give me Trump every day.  Small town USA still believe in God, Family and Country!  A golden statue of a man is sac-religious.  This country is turning as far away from God as possible and we WILL pay the consequences.  The media wants you to focus on BML, anthem-kneeling, cop-hating, and all the phobias they have invented to keep you preoccupied and away from the government as they legislate morality away.  But hey, I’m just a right-wing whacko from a “small-town” with a Christian / biblical view so what do I know.  

12 hours ago, wbfan said:

I don’t personally give a flip about Trump the person but I do believe and support his policies put forth to make a America stronger and more prosperous. People on the left have a hard time separating his personality and his policies. The left is always so enamored with the optics of Trumps verbiage that they can’t see the good that his policies did for America. Grandpa Earpiece aka the fake embalmed muppet is destroying this country with his America Last Policies.

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

I don’t personally give a flip about Trump the person but I do believe and support his policies put forth to make a America stronger and more prosperous. People on the left have a hard time separating his personality and his policies. The left is always so enamored with the optics of Trumps verbiage that they can’t see the good that his policies did for America. Grandpa Earpiece aka the fake embalmed muppet is destroying this country with his America Last Policies.

That last sentence is so true, and the dims are so stupid not to see it.

13 hours ago, wbfan said:

You don’t really believe that. You don’t actually think that the people on here actually worship him as a god anymore than I do...and if you do, then your either ignorant or uneducated. 

Ain’t it funny how the right is questioned with their topics..... “we still talking about that?”...,..” Is that a real issue with you?”...etc... but here we have a topic that is absolutely the most useless topic I have seen lately, yet not one comment from the Trump hating club, minus a fan.  Typical, huh?

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

You don’t really believe that. You don’t actually think that the people on here actually worship him as a god anymore than I do...and if you do, then your either ignorant or uneducated. 

I'm telling you.... there are a large portion of church-going people that believe Trump was sent here by God to keep the forces of evil at bay.  

While "Sent by God" < "God," it's a subtle distinction.  He is a god to a lot of Trump supporters like Reagan. 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm telling you.... there are a large portion of church-going people that believe Trump was sent here by God to keep the forces of evil at bay.  

While "Sent by God" < "God," it's a subtle distinction.  He is a god to a lot of Trump supporters like Reagan. 

Your opinion and $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee. 

50 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nah...I ain’t buyin it. 

I know of a Pentecostal lady that honestly believes that Trump is the only thing that save us from ruin... that if we prayed hard enough, God would see fit to overturn the election and preserve the USA.  

This is a lady that has never cut her hair, wears a dress all of the time, and has probably never uttered a swear word.  But she is willing to overlook the 8 abortions that Trump personally paid for, the swearing, the infidelities, grabbing 'em by the p-word, "One Corinthians," and on and on... because she believes that he was sent here by God.

And there's a lot more like her.  

31 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Nah...I ain’t buyin it.