BMT United vs Hendrickson Predictions

BADSANTA

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I see this team took a loss to an unranked team and won a few close games against a team that got knocked out of the second round of the playoffs.  I think Manvel is better than this team.  I got Timberwolves 71-49.

71/49? So, the competition is getting weaker? I’m just curious, I haven’t been as connected to high school basketball this season.

1 minute ago, BigWolf10 said:

71/49? So, the competition is getting weaker? I’m just curious, I haven’t been as connected to high school basketball this season.

No.  I think BU played a really good Manvel team.  This same team looked good when we scrimmaged them before the season.  I also think we allowed them to dictate the pace.  I think also that we learned a lesson and will push the tempo against this team and won’t let this be a low scoring game.  

This is the hidden content, please

·

Hurry Hurry guys This is the link for tickets being sold each team is guaranteed 306 tickets none will be sold at the door....

Why does United continue to play in small high school venues (versus District style arenas) for these playoff games? Was the Berry Or Merrell center not available? I’m guessing the regional finals and state semifinals will be at a high school too. Which causes limited tickets due to Covid-19