Silsbee vs Waco Connally Predictions Tuesday Madisonville

BADSANTA

Rebounding.  I'm sure the kids know better than we do, they've heard it often enough.  I'm sure it's a continuing theme from the coaches.  And they know that they could have dispatched Wharton a deal sooner if they could have prevented some of those second and third chance put backs in the second half. 

A lot of the time it's 5 guards on the floor which is a tough thing for rebounding.  They've just got to dig deep and find it.    

7 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

Rebounding.  I'm sure the kids know better than we do, they've heard it often enough.  I'm sure it's a continuing theme from the coaches.  And they know that they could have dispatched Wharton a deal sooner if they could have prevented some of those second and third chance put backs in the second half. 

A lot of the time it's 5 guards on the floor which is a tough thing for rebounding.  They've just got to dig deep and find it.    

Jones has done well at times on thr boards. We will need him from here on out to snag those boards like Charles Oakley for us.