Silsbee vs Waco Connally Predictions Tuesday Madisonville

BADSANTA

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Connally has the size and strength inside to give Silsbee lot's of problems. Rebounding will be a priority.

Silsbee's guard play will have to dictate the tempo. Silsbee will also need to hit FT's.

How big is Connolly  biggest I see listed is 6’4 but do t trust it and it is missing a couple heights.

The Jones Bros from Wharton weren't nothing nice.  Does Connally have players as good?  Ion know.  

Meanwhile the Tigers are at home resting up, catching up on their meals.  By game time they should be ready.  Not tryna look past Connally or anybody else, but some team has to go to SA & represent.   Silsbee's chances of going are as good as anybody's.

29 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

#24 and #2 have size for Connally. I really wasn't blown out my seat watching them play vs Austin LBJ. Neither team played great. Waco does have size. Those 2 kids look to be 6'4 or so each. If Silsbee makes them play Silsbee ball, I see a win for Silsbee. Speed them up.

Silsbee defense is going to be big in this game..! DEFENSE leads to runs for Silsbee..! 😁 And Connally they freak out when they are being pressed..! 👀

If Silsbee controls the tempo and hit their free throws, they will win easily. Coach Sig nees to have them shooting free throws all practice lol. Their two guards would be averaging almost 30pts each if they just hit their free throws. Both are very solid players and have a ton of dog in them!