HJ vs Waco La Vega

La Vega looks to be a solid team, but aren’t as good at slowing the ball down as China Spring.  They beat Lumberton in the last minute.  HJ beat the raiders by 48 earlier in the season.  I expect a better performance from the hawks in a game that should suit their tempo and style of play a little better.  That said, La Vega will copy China Spring if they’re smart, and they’ve shown this year they can win low-scoring games.  I think the hawks win this one more comfortably.  I’ll say 76-52 if LV tries to slow it down, but by more if LV falls into HJs style and tempo.  

34 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

La Vega looks to be a solid team, but aren’t as good at slowing the ball down as China Spring.  They beat Lumberton in the last minute.  HJ beat the raiders by 48 earlier in the season.  I expect a better performance from the hawks in a game that should suit their tempo and style of play a little better.  That said, La Vega will copy China Spring if they’re smart, and they’ve shown this year they can win low-scoring games.  I think the hawks win this one more comfortably.  I’ll say 76-52 if LV tries to slow it down, but by more if LV falls into HJs style and tempo.  

From the comments in game thread seemed like the refs slowed the game down with tights calls more so than China spring 

6 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

From the comments in game thread seemed like the refs slowed the game down with tights calls more so than China spring 

The refs definitely helped them do so, but China Spring broke 50 points 6 times this season in 28 games.  They also won 21 of those games.  They’re definitely a slowdown team. They were behind the whole game or I’m assuming they would’ve slowed it down a whole lot more than they did.