Number 11 Huffman vs 23 Lumberton

I’m on my Golfcation since Huffman sent me home.  Going to play 9 in the morning, watch daughter play 2 softball games and then head to Cleveland to take this game in.

This is a pick’em for sure but I do like the matchups favoring Lumberton.  Played both teams twice, Lumberton with my JV one of those times.  Personally think Lumberton is going to win this if McClure can outplay Harvey.

Lumberton has the better role player IMO but Harvey vs McClure is what will be the difference.  Whoever’s star plays better wins.  I’m going to pick Lumberton by 3, going down to the wire. 

@whsalum#25 I think is just as good as #40.  I think Lum #23 is just as good as #22 from Huff.  #4 and #2 is even.  #4 Huff is the mismatch but I do feel Lumberton’s bench is better.  Going to be a good one and whoever’s Star shines brighter tonight will win the game.  Also watch the rebounding advantage.

17 hours ago, Coach D.J. Wilson said:

@whsalum#25 I think is just as good as #40.  I think Lum #23 is just as good as #22 from Huff.  #4 and #2 is even.  #4 Huff is the mismatch but I do feel Lumberton’s bench is better.  Going to be a good one and whoever’s Star shines brighter tonight will win the game.  Also watch the rebounding advantage.

Coach I’m available to do some scouting for ya next year if ya need me 😂😂 JK but this one played out as expected 

18 minutes ago, Southeastxsports2020 said:

Just one of those games, all about matchups, Lumberton didn’t matchup well against Huffman, congrats on a great season for those raiders 

Exactly my point. Now Silsbee will be a completely different animal. Those matchups will favor the Tigers. Tempo would decide that one and how well the Tigers could lock up on Harvey. 

@whsalum I'm rarely suprised but that game suprised me last night.  I was there with my dad, brother in law and family friend and we all left scratching our heads.  I will say this betting against Harvey is like betting against Tom Brady.  I don't recommend doing either.  Huffman is going to be a hard out because everyone understands and embraces their role and that's hard to get young men/parents to buy into these days.  Hopefully we see a Huffman and Silsbee matchup. 

Guard play was a big factor for lumberton last night, I mean they have struggled scoring the last couple of games but had awesome games by McClure I just think last night the better team won, Lumberton played well all year and this team did some amazing things this year. Sometimes in sports games like this happen it’s part of competing