No more Mr. Potato Head

LumRaiderFan

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

🤦‍♂️

My dying rear.   I do believe we’ve made an interesting medical discovery.  There’s a new strain of insanity, and it’s contagious.  Thank goodness there are a few of us immune to it.  Wish Trump was back in office.  He could have the drug companies working on a vaccine for this malady.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Well here you go leftys. Here is Nadler, aka crap his pants, showing the world how the dims have no use for God...

And that will lead directly to our downfall.  Just proof that the dims are an unGodly bunch, as if we didn’t know that already!  Keep supporting people, if this is the direction you want to go.  I hope your group does not do irreparable damage the next four years.  Hopefully, the midterms will be a saving grace.

15 hours ago, baddog said:

Well here you go leftys. Here is Nadler, aka crap his pants, showing the world how the dims have no use for God...

Another example of the Democrats turning their back on God and Christians.  They booed God at their 2012 Convention.  Good grief, there’s endless evidence of their hatred of God and Christians.  How anyone who claims to be a believer could support them is beyond me.

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Another example of the Democrats turning their back on God and Christians.  They booed God at their 2012 Convention.  Good grief, there’s endless evidence of their hatred of God and Christians.  How anyone who claims to be a believer could support them is beyond me.

They should read about Sodom and Gomorrah.  That is exactly where we’re headed!!