Dems Concerned (Scared?) About Biden/Nuclear Codes

Hagar

Folks, this is revealing, but mostly scary.  Over 30 Dems want to take sole nuclear authority away from Biden.  Many, including me, questioned giving him nuclear authority prior to the election, but Dem voters, who can’t see passed the next giveaway, voted for him anyway.  To put this in perspective, as much as they badmouthed & hated Trump, this scenario never came up.

This is the hidden content, please

This is as bad as it gets.  The DEMONcrats nominated this man to lead the country.  They did everything possible to help him win, or steal, the election.  Now they are saying that they don't trust him to do the job he is supposed to do.  This is another example of why I call them DEMONcrats.  They knew he couldn't do the job but voted for him anyway.  Why?  Because President Trump was mean on tweeter!!!  Because President Trump put illegals in the cages that President obama built and that President biden is now calling facilities.  What a joke!!!

4 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

This is as bad as it gets.  The DEMONcrats nominated this man to lead the country.  They did everything possible to help him win, or steal, the election.  Now they are saying that they don't trust him to do the job he is supposed to do.  This is another example of why I call them DEMONcrats.  They knew he couldn't do the job but voted for him anyway.  Why?  Because President Trump was mean on tweeter!!!  Because President Trump put illegals in the cages that President obama built and that President biden is now calling facilities.  What a joke!!!

Were it not the leader of the world’s greatest country/superpower, it would be a hilarious joke.   I’m at a loss to find words to explain it.  Inexplicable will have to do but superinexplicable or outrageouslyinexplicable would be closer to clarifying this cluster fudge.

12 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Didnt stop him from ordering a military strike today.

This is the hidden content, please

Since Kamala is signing his executive orders for him, I have to wonder who is making these decisions, especially with kiss up Biden bombing his “friends”. Only killed one person. 
Trump’s retaliatory strike would have been 50 tomahawks the next day.