Beaumont United 69 Richmond Foster 42/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Impressive showing by the U!  I was nervous this was a trap game. This group has a real chance to win the whole darn thing if they stay focused. 

I've been watching g then all year. And I've said it from the jump.if there is a better 5a team I haven't seen them.

• WOSgrad changed the title to Beaumont United 56 Richmond Foster 42/FINAL
20 minutes ago, dj said:

Watching Hightower with the big  guy. They're descent but I don't know if they have enough to stay with BU. The worse mistake Hightower would make if they play the big fellow on arceneaux.

Hightower is good and should be the game to see before State.  However, Lancaster is the team to beat and has strengthened their lineup even more since the season began.  

They have a seasoned 4 year starter high major PG (A&M signee Wade Taylor).  They have a couple of 6-5 wings who can go.   And they have 2 6-9s and a 6-10.  But I love the fight and grit of BU.  I think they can play with anyone.  I would love to see them slay 2 dragons on the way to their first State Championship.  

• bullets13 changed the title to Beaumont United 69 Richmond Foster 42/FINAL