Silsbee 99 Houston Jack Yates 84/FINAL

BADSANTA

5 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

What was the outcome of the fight or non fight, or the non physical altercation or shoving match that occurred at the end of the HJ Game a week or two ago.Did the UIL get involved or was it written off as a misunderstanding between to completive teams going for a loss ball at the end of the game and for some reason a few adults from the stands was on the court. I can only imagine what the outcome would have been if it was a Yates Team  ??? 

What was the outcome for HJ a player suspended and a first round loss.

5 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I said the fans, not the players. The decision has been made. All this whining isn't going to change anything. So giving the entire situation, you really think it would be fair for Silsbee to play Yates JV and Freshman in the the second round of the playoffs? If you do, then you sir just want an advantage for your team. Smdh...

Of course they want the advantage, trying to compare what there own school district enforced and the decision the UIL made is totally different. Their school district won’t bend the rules but the UIL saw things different. Let’s play the game. 

8 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I said the fans, not the players. The decision has been made. All this whining isn't going to change anything. So giving the entire situation, you really think it would be fair for Silsbee to play Yates JV and Freshman in the the second round of the playoffs? If you do, then you sir just want an advantage for your team. Smdh...

Would it be fair, if that is the rules set for everyone then yes it is the fair outcome.  Just like it was fair for us to have to play our freshman and jv for 2 games in district.  And yes it changed the outcome of district.  Instead of at least a tie for first we ended up in second based on the two losses we took while everyone was out.

They should have all been vaccinated as soon as it was available.  What's up with our priorities around here?  This is BASKETBALL for crying out loud!

But seriously it's such a tiny handful vs. the general population.  The doses would hardly be missed.  And because of the close contact in team sports couldn't we call them "at risk".  

If Silsbee did play and beat a "Yates Lite" team, I assure you I would take no joy in it. It would feel like a hollow and empty win.

As I've said before, they have seen far worse than Yates this year in having played United twice. Maybe that experience will help them out a bit.

Just go out there and play and let the chips fall where they may already.

6 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Would it be fair, if that is the rules set for everyone then yes it is the fair outcome.  Just like it was fair for us to have to play our freshman and jv for 2 games in district.  And yes it changed the outcome of district.  Instead of at least a tie for first we ended up in second based on the two losses we took while everyone was out.

Again your own district cost you those loses not The UIL

10 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Stop it!

4 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

If Silsbee did play and beat a "Yates Lite" team, I assure you I would take no joy in it. It would feel like a hollow and empty win.

As I've said before, they have seen far worse than Yates this year in having played United twice. Maybe that experience will help them out a bit.

Just go out there and play and let the chips fall where they may already.

Tell that to your fellow Tiger fans on here whining and crying. SMH...

7 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

I want to be clear, you are saying that a HJ Player was Suspended ??? That’s funny because several people on this site was saying that No Fight Occurred, eye witnesses said nothing happened to warrant a suspending. 

One that some have argued is their best player..

This is my conspiracy theory, it is alleged that a Sealy Player had symptoms this past Sunday, the next day after they lost to Yates. Who did Sealy contacted First HISD or Silsbee. Why was the Sealy Player allowed to travel with the team (ok maybe no symptoms Sat). Is this Sealy or Silsbee Athletics Departments way to eliminate Yates from the playoffs???  Curious if Sealy would have said anything if they had won ??? My personal opinion 

31 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

This is my conspiracy theory, it is alleged that a Sealy Player had symptoms this past Sunday, the next day after they lost to Yates. Who did Sealy contacted First HISD or Silsbee. Why was the Sealy Player allowed to travel with the team (ok maybe no symptoms Sat). Is this Sealy or Silsbee Athletics Departments way to eliminate Yates from the playoffs???  Curious if Sealy would have said anything if they had won ??? My personal opinion 

Wow.

39 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

If Jason Bourne to show up I'm really going to get suspicious.  

1 hour ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Hmmmmmm......... 🤔

15 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

If you attend the game tonight you can wear a tinfoil hat instead of a mask to keep you safe...

15 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Just a quick question... How many moons are there in your world?

• WOSgrad changed the title to Silsbee 99 Houston Jack Yates 84/FINAL