Follow the Science?

baddog

Come on Texas this silliness has went on way to long an should have never started. The damage this mandate silliness has caused is immeasurable when it comes to businesses and the psychological & physical deaths of individuals. The real data out there has not supported this nonsense!

This is the hidden content, please

57 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Masks work in operating rooms and hospitals

If they truly work why were all these and many more prisoners released? I guess that virus is just bias on where it wants to go. Nice lame talking point though. You still never answered my post as usual.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Masks work in operating rooms and hospitals

In a sterile operating environment, with the patient on the table, WHO ARE WEARING THE MASKS? I’ll leave it at that and let you figure out where I’m going with this. I’m sure I will have to explain it to SUPPOSEDLY SOMEONE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

In a sterile operating environment, with the patient on the table, WHO ARE WEARING THE MASKS? I’ll leave it at that and let you figure out where I’m going with this. I’m sure I will have to explain it to SUPPOSEDLY SOMEONE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD.

lol, you mean the patient isn't wearing a mask.

😄😄

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Dear America,

Masks do not work. The death count has been manipulated. The vaccine is a dangerous scam. The virus is a political ram rod. Fear is the true sickness. Your freedoms are being taken. It’s all fake. The media is lying.

Not nearly as politicized now that Braindead is office.  Sorry ass Democrats!!

Well, I guess the Florida Man who once lived in the White House showed us just how the virus can kick you in the backside (admitted he had the virus too). I mean he damn near rolled off the balcony, as he gasped for air smh after leaving the hospital. The virus is not a media stunt. Several people at my school parents have died from COVID-19. One kid in my class got it, I wear my mask all day everyday at work and so far, I am blessed. It’s just foolish to keep saying the same dumb thing about mask. If things don’t change, such as Donkey VS Elephant, red VS blue and all that nonsense symbolic garbage we will never heal as a country. I am so sick of the hate no matter who sprees it.

29 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Well, I guess the Florida Man who once lived in the White House showed us just how the virus can kick you in the backside (admitted he had the virus too). I mean he damn near rolled off the balcony, as he gasped for air smh after leaving the hospital. The virus is not a media stunt. Several people at my school parents have died from COVID-19. One kid in my class got it, I wear my mask all day everyday at work and so far, I am blessed. It’s just foolish to keep saying the same dumb thing about mask. If things don’t change, such as Donkey VS Elephant, red VS blue and all that nonsense symbolic garbage we will never heal as a country. I am so sick of the hate no matter who sprees it.

I’m not saying you are wrong but if masks work so well, how did I get the kung flu while wearing a mask?

3 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Keep on living in your own Prison Camp. I choose not too. The science and data do not back up the scamdemic and fear that has been constantly pushed by the media. 

3 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I’m not saying you are wrong but if masks work so well, how did I get the kung flu while wearing a mask?

As one sane world renown epidemiologist stated “ wearing a mask too protect your self from this virus is about as effective as putting a chain linked fence around your house to keep mosquitoes out”