Lumberton 63 Shepherd 43/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Lumberton 63 Shepherd 43/FINAL
8 hours ago, underdog15 said:

An people tryna convince me Lumberton will be good after he leaves he’s literally won this game by him self 

Bush scored tons of points last year also and Silsbee was fine, Coach Mitchell will have a big physical group next year with 3 guards returning that will get better in the off-season. Don’t be surprise if they are in the playoff mix again. 

Shepherd. They beat Shepherd. Lets keep this all in perspective now. They have had a GREAT season, and McClure CAN play, but lets not crown them regional champs just yet. Houston Yates will beat this team by 30. But hey, they made it to the 2nd round and won district for the first time ever, so there is a lot to be proud of.

Just now, JayBilas said:

Shepherd. They beat Shepherd. Lets keep this all in perspective now. They have had a GREAT season, and McClure CAN play, but lets not crown them regional champs just yet. Houston Yates will beat this team by 30. But hey, they made it to the 2nd round and won district for the first time ever, so there is a lot to be proud of.

I have yet to see or have heard anyone say they will win the region.

3 minutes ago, JayBilas said:

I don’t see yates beating lumberton by 30

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

And you said crown them regional champs.

He did say "may get there".

That's why I said "excuse me". I overlooked that part. BUT I doubt they make it to the regional final, and I stand behind the fact that Houston Yates will win this region by an average of 15-20 ppg., easy.