Silsbee vs HF

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

How tall are Silsbee tallest kids?

Grisham I" believe that comes off the bench is 6'4 I believe...But then you have Balltrip that can fly like Barnes could. If Silsbee wins and plays Yates all they need to do is get the big guy #23 in foul trouble get him on the bench" and it's on...!  Kinda reminds me of like a game I've seen before with these two teams..😊👀

17 minutes ago, whsalum said:

HF has a post player that’s a pretty solid player. He was injured midway through the season and looked like he was a little out of shape in the last two games against Huffman and HJ. If the Tigers take him away I don’t think the HF guards shoot it well enough to beat the Tigers

They ain’t worried about HF.  They’ve already moved on to Yates.  

(Some of the fans, that is.  I’m sure Sigler is taking HF very seriously and doing everything he can to keep the kids focused.)

9 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

How tall are Silsbee tallest kids?

Most of Silsbee's size sits on the bench besides Jones. Tallest are 6`7, 6`4, and three kids who're 6'3. Baltrip (6`0) has the athleticism to play like he's 6`6.

I wish Jones would find a good plyometric workout to do this off season. He'd be a lot more scarier if he could jump.

Williams gets the most playing time off the bench past that. He usually subs in for Jones. I kinda wish we'd let them both play at once. Might help on the boards more.

Will be really interesting to see what the team looks like next year.

HF by 4. Will be a low scoring game. Rideaux will control the tempo in the half court and not allow Silsbee to run which is the main way they score. Who ever controls the tempo wins and I don't think Silsbee is discipline enough due to youth to counter HF scemes. Silsbee hoops, HF plays basketball. Will be a chess match