[Serious] What Happened To The Normal Conservatives Here??

InMAGAWeTrust

59 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That's the problem, we're blaming the wrong folks.

They couldn't keep doing what they're doing if we didn't keep voting them in.

Exactly. That’s what I was trying to get someone to say. We changed it up with Trump (non-swamp resident) and some Tea Party candidates, but the mainstream die hards keep getting elected (Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, etc). Be careful what you wish for too. The AOC Gang are the left version of the Tea Party.

25 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

As usual, you can't come up with any policies that made him a bad President...wouldn't expect you to anyway, you're response was juvenile.

Folks are always complaining that the system is broke…WE WANT BETTER!

We got better with Donald Trump, he wasn’t a politician, he upset folks on both sides because he wouldn’t play by either’s rules, he moved us to energy independence, he lowered our taxes, he stood up to China, he appointed excellent judges on several federal levels, he was addressing our border and illegals problem, he had the economy roaring and even achieved an incredible recovery in the midst of the pandemic, I could go on and on but the point is that he put America first and didn’t really care what either side thought about it.  He was, without a doubt, a rude and crude loudmouth, but he was also, without a doubt, BETTER for this country (all demographics) that anyone we’ve seen in a long time.  Too bad that so many in their pursuit of better elected an idiot that can’t be trusted with nuclear responsibilities.

It’s a shame that so many complain about better but can’t recognize it when it shows up.

1.  He failed to "repeal and replace Obamacare" as promised.  

2.  Deficits and the debt ballooned under the Trump administration... even before Covid

3.  Race relations are a disaster....  He is partially to blame for blowing the dog whistle over and over

4.  He wasn't a good leader in regards to his responses to the unrest this past summer and to the pandemic

5.  We lost both chambers of Congress and the WH on his watch.

That's a lot of bad, no matter how big your Trump flag is. 

There are many things that he did well, too.  I liked his pro-business and America first ideas. I'm all for tax cuts... just wish they'd been accompanied by some spending cuts as well.  Nice work on the Supreme Court.  But all positives aside, we're in a much worse place now than we were in 2016 in practically every area... financially, socially, politically, etc....

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Exactly. That’s what I was trying to get someone to say. We changed it up with Trump (non-swamp resident) and some Tea Party candidates, but the mainstream die hards keep getting elected (Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, etc). Be careful what you wish for too. The AOC Gang are the left version of the Tea Party.

This.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Couldn't disagree more.  Point out how the Tea Party wanted to spend us into oblivion like AOC and her crew or pass regulations that would be intrusive on our daily lives.  Google the Tea Party and read their platform.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

1.  He failed to "repeal and replace Obamacare" as promised.  

2.  Deficits and the debt ballooned under the Trump administration... even before Covid

3.  Race relations are a disaster....  He is partially to blame for blowing the dog whistle over and over

4.  He wasn't a good leader in regards to his responses to the unrest this past summer and to the pandemic

5.  We lost both chambers of Congress and the WH on his watch.

That's a lot of bad, no matter how big your Trump flag is. 

There are many things that he did well, too.  I liked his pro-business and America first ideas. I'm all for tax cuts... just wish they'd been accompanied by some spending cuts as well.  Nice work on the Supreme Court.  But all positives aside, we're in a much worse place now than we were in 2016 in practically every area... financially, socially, politically, etc....

1. Not for lack of trying...and he did dismantle pieces of it (individual mandate).  Put your blame on the Republicans for not helping.

2. He did spend too much, he should have opposed the ridiculous stimulus packages.  Of course, that would have deemed him as a bigger "meanie".

3. Wrong, he was called a racist out of the gate.  Put your blame on blm.

4. Wrong again, he shut down China early on when all the democrats were calling him a xenophobe, he got the vaccines to the public in record time. You think the fool in there now could have done any better?  As far as the unrest, he sent feds in, the democrat mayors wanted them out.

5. Yes, we did...and I could sit here and say, told you so to the pathetic snowflakes that voted Biden in because Trump was such a loudmouth, but it wouldn't do any good.

I know you would like to have it your way being a Trump hater, but it is what it actually is.

The good news for you is that he's gone now.

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Couldn't disagree more.  Point out how the Tea Party wanted to spend us into oblivion like AOC and her crew or pass regulations that would be intrusive on our daily lives.  Google the Tea Party and read their platform.

I don’t mean in practice but rather in concept. A breakaway from their respective parties with a specific agenda not being handled to their liking by the old standard party politicians. 

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t mean in practice but rather in concept. A breakaway from their respective parties with a specific agenda not being handled to their liking by the old standard party politicians. 

I agree they broke away from the GOP but their reason was that the GOP was spending too much and by cutting spending, taxes could be lowered.  The original Tea Party also felt that the fed gov had no business in most social issues (leave to the states).  Basically, they wanted to run gov as it should be according to the Constitution.  Of course, there are varying levels of commitment within the Tea Party.

Conservatives are much more in line with the Tea Party than the GOP, but AOC and her ilk are hardcore leftists that will do immeasurable harm to this country if ever put in control.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

1. Not for lack of trying...and he did dismantle pieces of it (individual mandate).  Put your blame on the Republicans for not helping.  All I know is that Trump and every other R politician campaigned on "repeal and replace" for about 7 years, then ran up the white flag at the first sign of adversity.... then never mentioned it again.  They haven't forgotten about abortion, but they dang sure forgot about Obamacare.  If you ask me, they don't know what to do on the subject and would rather just leave Obama to blame than actually fix the thing.

2. He did spend too much, he should have opposed the ridiculous stimulus packages.  Of course, that would have deemed him as a bigger "meanie". The out of control spending was from 2017 forward... it predated the Covid stimulus.

3. Wrong, he was called a racist out of the gate.  Put your blame on blm.   You can't deny that he was constantly playing to the racists.  Everything from "build that wall" to "you, know Fulton County...not places where all of you would live" when he was speaking before the riot on 1/6/21.  Racist or not, he absolutely courted the racist vote.  That's undeniable, in my opinion. 

4. Wrong again, he shut down China early on when all the democrats were calling him a xenophobe, he got the vaccines to the public in record time. You think the fool in there now could have done any better?  As far as the unrest, he sent feds in, the democrat mayors wanted them out.  No, he could have done something.  ANYTHING.  Instead, he was out there talking about appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Joe Scarborough instead of addressing the unrest across the nation.  Do you remember George W after 9/11?  That's what we all needed.  A leader... Trump was oblivious to issues that had ALL of us worried.

5. Yes, we did...and I could sit here and say, told you so to the pathetic snowflakes that voted Biden in because Trump was such a loudmouth, but it wouldn't do any good.  You're right.. you can't argue with the fact that we lost EVERYTHING while Trump was at his most powerful.  

I know you would like to have it your way being a Trump hater, but it is what it actually is.  

The good news for you is that he's gone now.  That's the difference between you and I.  Both of us wanted to see Trump get elected over Biden, but at least I can admit that the guy shot his own self in the foot.  You still blame anybody but Trump for the disaster that was MAGA. 

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

1. Not for lack of trying...and he did dismantle pieces of it (individual mandate).  Put your blame on the Republicans for not helping.

2. He did spend too much, he should have opposed the ridiculous stimulus packages.  Of course, that would have deemed him as a bigger "meanie".

3. Wrong, he was called a racist out of the gate.  Put your blame on blm.

4. Wrong again, he shut down China early on when all the democrats were calling him a xenophobe, he got the vaccines to the public in record time. You think the fool in there now could have done any better?  As far as the unrest, he sent feds in, the democrat mayors wanted them out.

5. Yes, we did...and I could sit here and say, told you so to the pathetic snowflakes that voted Biden in because Trump was such a loudmouth, but it wouldn't do any good.

The good news for you is that he's gone now.

I thank the Lord, everyday. I am so happy, because he is not  currently the President

On 2/18/2021 at 11:51 AM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Serious question - what happened to all the normal conservatives here? Perhaps I’m getting old in age, but I remember there being completely reasonable posters in this subforum, like TVC, Hippy, Bullets (perhaps Moderate?) , etc.. where’d these guys go? 

did all the MAGA loonies (Lumraider, dinglebert, Reagan, etc) call them dumb libs for and scare them off or what? Now this subforum is a gigantic echo chamber of chain email website links from liberalhoax.com and gatewaypundit.com (thank you Reagan). 

Asking for a friend.. 

@tvc184 @thetragichippy @AggiesAreWe@bullets13 @UT alum @WOSdrummer99 @CardinalBacker

If your definition of a normal conservative is Dick Romney of Utah then I could see why there not on here any more. The number one cause for people turn to conservatism is facts. 

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I agree they broke away from the GOP but their reason was that the GOP was spending too much and by cutting spending, taxes could be lowered.  The original Tea Party also felt that the fed gov had no business in most social issues (leave to the states).  Basically, they wanted to run gov as it should be according to the Constitution.  Of course, there are varying levels of commitment within the Tea Party.

Conservatives are much more in line with the Tea Party than the GOP, but AOC and her ilk are hardcore leftists that will do immeasurable harm to this country if ever put in control.

Regardless, I was saying be careful what you wish for because it goes both ways. Breaking away from the establishment can produce both good (Tea Party) and bad (The Squad) results. 

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Update - trumptards still in denial lol

RIP normal conservatives

You continually use terms you can't even define. You are a kl8ejknaiuyrwe. I will refuse to give you a definition, but it's bad...real bad. 

And do you actually believe you can accurately define who is a "normal" conservative? You are funny. Keep the jokes coming.

• 5 months later...
On 8/4/2021 at 7:57 PM, Englebert said:

You continually use terms you can't even define. You are a kl8ejknaiuyrwe. I will refuse to give you a definition, but it's bad...real bad. 

And do you actually believe you can accurately define who is a "normal" conservative? You are funny. Keep the jokes coming.

Spotted the trumper 

41 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Spotted the trumper 

Do you think your post is supposed to be insulting...especially coming from someone so intellectually stunted and mentally malleable that he voted for Biden? Bless your little heart.

Most people would be ashamed to display their lack of intelligence in public. You seem to relish in it.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you think your post is supposed to be insulting...especially coming from someone so intellectually stunted and mentally malleable that he voted for Biden? Bless your little heart.

Most people would be ashamed to display their lack of intelligence in public. You seem to relish in it.

.. and you still wonder why your wife left you 🤦‍♂️