[Serious] What Happened To The Normal Conservatives Here??

InMAGAWeTrust

Serious question - what happened to all the normal conservatives here? Perhaps I’m getting old in age, but I remember there being completely reasonable posters in this subforum, like TVC, Hippy, Bullets (perhaps Moderate?) , etc.. where’d these guys go? 

did all the MAGA loonies (Lumraider, dinglebert, Reagan, etc) call them dumb libs for and scare them off or what? Now this subforum is a gigantic echo chamber of chain email website links from liberalhoax.com and gatewaypundit.com (thank you Reagan). 

Asking for a friend.. 

@tvc184 @thetragichippy @AggiesAreWe@bullets13 @UT alum @WOSdrummer99 @CardinalBacker

8 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Serious question - what happened to all the normal conservatives here? Perhaps I’m getting old in age, but I remember there being completely reasonable posters in this subforum, like TVC, Hippy, Bullets (perhaps Moderate?) , etc.. where’d these guys go? 

did all the MAGA loonies (Lumraider, dinglebert, Reagan, etc) call them dumb libs for and scare them off or what? Now this subforum is a gigantic echo chamber of chain email website links from liberalhoax.com and gatewaypundit.com (thank you Reagan). 

Asking for a friend.. 

@tvc184 @thetragichippy @AggiesAreWe@bullets13 @UT alum @WOSdrummer99 @CardinalBacker

No such thing as a moderate.  Only those confused.  Go to the library, or look on line, and see if there are any books on "great moderates in history!"  

27 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Asking for a friend.. 

But we still have SillyWilly!!!

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Asking for a friend.. 

Are you actually suggesting that the non-Liberals on this site ran them off? Are you actually saying that people like you have no part in those guys decision not to post? Do you have any evidence to back up your wild theory? I would be inclined to believe that your childish posts are probably a bigger factor than the "echo chamber". I'd be willing to bet that those who no longer post refrain for a variety of reasons. Leave it to you post conspiracies, then claim everyone else is a conspiracy theorist.

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Asking for a friend.. 

What happen to this thread? Did you finally realize how ridiculous it was? Or did "your friend" (ha ha...like that exists) tell you to knock off the childishness? How many of the posters you referenced are going to come running back to the forum now that your wisdom is once again gracing the board? Is your friend happy with you right about now? What post will you point out to your friend that illustrates your incredible wisdom? Will your friend agree that you are the second coming full of love and grace, and all of the other posters just run people off? How about getting your friend signed up. I'm sure his wisdom will be infinitely more beneficial than your offerings. If your friend is not old enough to read and write, well...it can't get worse.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What happen to this thread? Did you finally realize how ridiculous it was? Or did "your friend" (ha ha...like that exists) tell you to knock off the childishness? How many of the posters you referenced are going to come running back to the forum now that your wisdom is once again gracing the board? Is your friend happy with you right about now? What post will you point out to your friend that illustrates your incredible wisdom? Will your friend agree that you are the second coming full of love and grace, and all of the other posters just run people off? How about getting your friend signed up. I'm sure his wisdom will be infinitely more beneficial than your offerings. If your friend is not old enough to read and write, well...it can't get worse.

... you off your meds again brother?

It's the same thing you see on TexAgs.... the Trump honks scream and yell and anybody that doesn't subscribe to THEIR ideology is a snowflake, a Rino, a libtard, etc...  I'm one of the most conservative people that exists, socially and financially.  But since I won't chime in on "the election was stolen," I'm a lib.  They haven't figured out that they won't ever win another election for anything without the moderates that they despise.  

As much as Trump drove people to vote Biden, you'd better believe that old white dudes with MAGA hats and Trump flags drove a lot of Biden voters to the polls, too.

And how'd that work out for you, Red Kingdom?   Lol. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's the same thing you see on TexAgs.... the Trump honks scream and yell and anybody that doesn't subscribe to THEIR ideology is a snowflake, a Rino, a libtard, etc...  I'm one of the most conservative people that exists, socially and financially.  But since I won't chime in on "the election was stolen," I'm a lib.  They haven't figured out that they won't ever win another election for anything without the moderates that they despise.  

As much as Trump drove people to vote Biden, you'd better believe that old white dudes with MAGA hats and Trump flags drove a lot of Biden voters to the polls, too.

And how'd that work out for you, Red Kingdom?   Lol. 

The loonies better get back to the real world, real quickly.. before they never win another election again. Demographics are not on team (R)’s side 

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Riddle me this Batman:  What changed the demographics in California?

All kinds of stuff. 

1.  People migrating to California from around the US

2.  People migrating to California from abroad.

3.  Temperate Climate

4.  People leaving CA to relocate throughout the US

5.  Higher taxes drove people to leave

6.  Intrusive Regulation pushed people to move elsewhere

7.   High Crime pushed people who could leave to do so.

8.  High real estate costs forced others to leave

But I'm sure you're going to blame it all on Mexican Immigrants.

The problem with Libs, they’ve lived with hating Trump for four years.  They got him out of office because of hate (liberals are great at hating).  Then they look around and think, my goodness what have we done?  We’ve put an old man with advanced dementia in the White House.  He’s going to make us look bad (as if they don’t look bad enough).  

The results of all that for the next four years, we’ll continue to hear Orange Man Bad, and put up with relentless name calling such as racist, deplorables, chumps, and yes, moron.   Since, like Biden, I’m old and have onset dementia, please tell me the last time a prominent  Republican Politician called Democratic voters a derogatory name.   I don’t hate Dem voters. I don’t understand them.  Can’t fathom why they wish to destroy the greatest country in the history of mankind, but I don’t hate them.  But then, I’m not a Liberal.

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

All kinds of stuff. 

1.  People migrating to California from around the US

2.  People migrating to California from abroad.

3.  Temperate Climate

4.  People leaving CA to relocate throughout the US

5.  Higher taxes drove people to leave

6.  Intrusive Regulation pushed people to move elsewhere

7.   High Crime pushed people who could leave to do so.

8.  High real estate costs forced others to leave

But I'm sure you're going to blame it all on Mexican Immigrants.

who caused all of this to happen? They lived there and that's what they wanted.

I gave it up.  So many nuts in both directions you can’t hardly talk to anyone anymore.  The only people you can have a decent political conversation these days are other moderates.  If you aren’t far enough right you’re a snowflake or a libtard, and if you say the wrong thing to someone on the left you’re liable to be called a racist or a phobe of some kind and get cancelled.  I just stay out of it and keep my views to myself these days.