Part Time Texan Ted Cruz Escapes To Cancun.. While Millions Are Helpless

InMAGAWeTrust

I expect him to be in the trenches with the rest of the elected officials helping get Texas through this mess. Why do you think he cut is trip short to return? He screwed up and knew it. Once again, right is right and wrong is wrong. I expect him to practice what he preaches. I like Ted and I hope this doesn't sink him.

This is the hidden content, please

6 hours ago, baddog said:

I remember when your boy Obama was playing golf instead of handling world situations that CAN be controlled. He got slammed for it and you said if he wants to play golf, that’s his business. What happened to that attitude of yours? Did the person’s color have anything to do with it? Why didn’t you call Obama a coward? He was definitely afraid of Putin.

Really? Trump played golf more than Obama. Were you outraged?

28 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Literally anything. Raise money, make phone calls and welfare checks, set up and find warm shelters in Texas, coordinate with local churches, start food banks, find drinking water for people. But..... he went to Mexico because his daughters were cold. 

The gov is always the answer...smh.  How about you do these things, don't wait on Ted.

I guess I look at it from my own perspective, I didn't need anything from Cruz...have fun in Mexico.

Senators deserve vacations too.

27 minutes ago, mat said:

I expect him to be in the trenches with the rest of the elected officials helping get Texas through this mess. Why do you think he cut is trip short to return? He screwed up and knew it. Once again, right is right and wrong is wrong. I expect him to practice what he preaches. I like Ted and I hope this doesn't sink him.

He cut his trip short because we live in the pathetic cancel culture world where appearances are more important than results.

He probably would have gained more respect from more folks if he would have manned up and given folks the finger that are more concerned about him going to Mexico that stuff that really matters.

20 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The gov is always the answer...smh.  How about you do these things, don't wait on Ted.

I guess I look at it from my own perspective, I didn't need anything from Cruz...have fun in Mexico.

Senators deserve vacations too.

If I had the resources Ted did I would but I’m not US Senator. I did make meals for families, have families without power over and help transport people to a local church and that’s more than Rafael did. The government is the answer because my taxes pay their salaries. I really don’t understand your infatuation with a political party, if they screwed up they screwed up, stop making excuses for them. 

20 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

If I had the resources Ted did I would but I’m not US Senator. I did make meals for families, have families without power over and help transport people to a local church and that’s more than Rafael did. The government is the answer because my taxes pay their salaries. I really don’t understand your infatuation with a political party, if they screwed up they screwed up, stop making excuses for them. 

Gov has very specific responsibilities that are laid out in federal and state constitutions.  Just because you pay their salary doesn't mean you can decide what their responsibilities are.

There are, however, lots of folks that feel the same way you do.

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Gov has very specific responsibilities that are laid out in federal and state constitutions.  Just because you pay their salary doesn't mean you can decide what their responsibilities are.

There are, however, lots of folks that feel the same way you do.

Funny that’s the only thing you took out of that response lol. 

1 hour ago, mat said:

Hey look, a voice of reason appears! 

2 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Funny that’s the only thing you took out of that response lol. 

Trump, Cruz and the rest of the MAGA crowd are literally messiahs in these dudes eyes.. it’s... alarming to say the least. No wonder they tried to betray their own country (A SECOND TIME) and overturn the election

Just now, EagleFan2004 said:

No, just common sense lol. Something that doesn’t exist in 2021 GOP. I’m strongly thinking of going over to independent just because my party has been hijacked by looney conspiracy theorist and constituents who worship politicians. 

Not sure if you're referring to me but if you have read many of my posts, you'll see I don't care for many politicians and don't care at all for either party.

You, however, seem to be the one concerned about actions of a politician that have absolutely no effect on anyone.

News flash, the GOP has been hijacked by moderates, soon to be democrats.

8 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

No, just common sense lol. Something that doesn’t exist in 2021 GOP. I’m strongly thinking of going over to independent just because my party has been hijacked by looney conspiracy theorist and constituents who worship politicians. 

I’m hoping and praying republicans run a NORMAL candidate in 2024 so I can happily vote against Kamala.. but I just don’t see it happening. 

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not sure if you're referring to me but if you have read many of my posts, you'll see I don't care for many politicians and don't care at all for either party.

You, however, seem to be the one concerned about actions of a politician that have absolutely no effect on anyone.

News flash, the GOP has been hijacked by moderates, soon to be democrats.

Elected Texas senator flees to Mexico as millions freeze, some freezing to death literally. How you don’t see anything wrong with that blows my mind.

1 minute ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Elected Texas senator flees to Mexico as millions freeze, some freezing to death literally. How you don’t see anything wrong with that blows my mind.

I can tell...if only Ted had stayed, all those folks would have been comfortable.

Seriously, lot more things to be concerned about than this, like the 53,000 unemployed folks after biden shut down Keystone and progress on the wall.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I can tell...if only Ted had stayed, all those folks would have been comfortable.

Seriously, lot more things to be concerned about than this, like the 53,000 unemployed folks after biden shut down Keystone and progress on the wall.

Well this thread is specifically about Cruz going to Cancun so if you want to have a conversation about the pipeline we can go over and have that discussion but I assure you I agree with you on that topic.  

7 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Well for starters he could’ve stayed in the state that elected and pretended to care. 

Liberal logic 101 ... Ted Cruz going to Cancun for a day is evil - but every single Democrat in Congress spending a month on a sham impeachment, then going on vacation for a week with no COVID relief is perfectly fine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asher
    Newest Member
    asher
    • Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy Mesa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Mesa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Mesa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Mesa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Mesa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Mesa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Mesa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Mesa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Mesa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy Mesa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Mesa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Mesa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Mesa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Mesa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Mesa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Mesa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Mesa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Mesa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy VivaAerobus Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. VivaAerobus Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their VivaAerobus Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. VivaAerobus Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by VivaAerobus Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by VivaAerobus Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact VivaAerobus Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to VivaAerobus Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with VivaAerobus Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
  • Topics