Part Time Texan Ted Cruz Escapes To Cancun.. While Millions Are Helpless

InMAGAWeTrust

How was she more helpful, what is she going to do with a million dollars? Pay a hundred of those ten thousand dollar light bills. Natural disasters happen all the time and there is nothing anybody can do about it. You prepare the best you can for it and then clean up the mess and move on. No matter who was where ever, nothing was going to change what happened. Now, I think it is ridiculous that somebody can raise the price of energy that high. Sounds like price gouging to me.

Aoc doesn’t treat her voters to raising money for them. She is raising money to take a shot at Texans and our leaders. It’s strictly political. She cares nothing about you and me. In fact, she despises us, so why the sudden interest in Texas? Inquiring minds want to know. She needs to stay in NY where they love her.

I don’t believe AOC is helping to simply help Texans. I know she has a political agenda behind it. I’m not praising her just pointing out. Ted is getting out done by AOC.

Its not Ted fault what happened. But the citizen he represents were without power and water and freezing temperatures. You roll up your selves you pass out water blanket you you hit the ground doing whatever you can for your state. How many of you checked on a neighbor gave out water. Help remove ice. If we can do it our elected officials who won’t be in Cancun when they need the votes can too.

I was without water heat with several under age kids. None asked for a trip to Cancun.

24 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don’t believe AOC is helping to simply help Texans. I know she has a political agenda behind it. I’m not praising her just pointing out. Ted is getting out done by AOC.

Its not Ted fault what happened. But the citizen he represents were without power and water and freezing temperatures. You roll up your selves you pass out water blanket you you hit the ground doing whatever you can for your state. How many of you checked on a neighbor gave out water. Help remove ice. If we can do it our elected officials who won’t be in Cancun when they need the votes can too.

I was without water heat with several under age kids. None asked for a trip to Cancun.

How about if Ted needed a haircut? He could have gone to Pelosi’s and then her stylist would be to blame. If Ted needed a good, hot, expensive meal, he could have attended an affair with Governor Newsom. Then, a simple apology would smooth things over, but not if you come from Texas. Cuomo covering up and lying about deaths in nursing homes. This is all I ask. Why the concern over this but not the others? It is political.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Our neighborhood took care of each other and my wife, my kids & my church handed out 250 bags of groceries and 300 cases of water. 
I didn’t hear one person mention Ted Cruz or AOC’s name that was helped but you keep teaching your victim hood 101 class. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

How many of you checked on a neighbor gave out water.

Didn't have water to give away. But I did meet some new neighbors that weren't here during the last hurricane. I think it's great how people come together during a crisis. And like @Realville said, no mention of politics. Not race, religion, or sexual orientation, will stop me from helping as much as possible. At the end of the day, we are all brothers/sisters/people.

44 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Didn't have water to give away. But I did meet some new neighbors that weren't here during the last hurricane. I think it's great how people come together during a crisis. And like @Realville said, no mention of politics. Not race, religion, or sexual orientation, will stop me from helping as much as possible. At the end of the day, we are all brothers/sisters/people.

Amen, I have no faith in politicians but to do have faith in my God, Church, and Neighbors. They always come through when a crisis arises.

My only problem with Cruz was that I still have seven weeks of vacation left this year and was not invited. 

I don’t know how many there are on the state level however there are 13 Democratic US House representatives from Texas. Since they are actually in small districts and should be more closely in tuned with their constituents, I would like to see a detail outlay of what each of them did to help “their” Community.

I mean if they weren’t helping peoples shovel snow or under houses fixing broken water lines, are the Democrats going to vote for them in the next election or does this fake perceived anger only apply to Republicans?