Part Time Texan Ted Cruz Escapes To Cancun.. While Millions Are Helpless

InMAGAWeTrust

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

Liberal logic 101 ... Ted Cruz going to Cancun for a day is evil - but every single Democrat in Congress spending a month on a sham impeachment, then going on vacation for a week with no COVID relief is perfectly fine.

I thought eaglefan was a republican? Lmao you guys are so desperate 

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Liberal logic 101 ... Ted Cruz going to Cancun for a day is evil - but every single Democrat in Congress spending a month on a sham impeachment, then going on vacation for a week with no COVID relief is perfectly fine.

1. I’m not a liberal

2. I’ve voted Republican my entire life. 

3. I agree with you on the “impeachment sham”. 

16 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

The difference between me and these other so called conservatives is I’m not going to worship someone and not hold them accountable because they have an R in front of their name. You are elected to serve, so do your damn job. 

How are you holding Cruz accountable?  Have you called his office?

14 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

The difference between me and these other so called conservatives is I’m not going to worship someone and not hold them accountable because they have an R in front of their name. You are elected to serve, so do your damn job. 

I despise D’s and can’t stand most of the R’s. Government is not the solution to a majority of problems that arise in this country, they are the problem. Telling a politician to do his job is laughable. You keep focusing on the optics of meaningless nonsense while our country is going to shit with the decisions of power hungry politicians.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

How are you holding Cruz accountable?  Have you called his office?

I actually called Babin and Cruz multiple times. But for some reason they won’t return my calls. I also called them because I wanted to know their reasoning for not certifying the votes of this last election. I guess they don’t want to talk to someone who voted for them but disagree with how they have been governing. 

4 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

I actually called Babin and Cruz multiple times. But for some reason they won’t return my calls. I also called them because I wanted to know their reasoning for not certifying the votes of this last election. I guess they don’t want to talk to someone who voted for them but disagree with how they have been governing. 

Damnnnnnn lumraider just got BTFO 

in before he calls you a lib again 

22 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

It’s not constitutional to certify fraud. 4 swing states violated the constitution by allowing other entities besides the State Legislatures to change voting laws. Only State Legislatures can enact voting laws. It specifically states that in the US Constitution. I wouldn’t have certified that fraud either. That’s why Texas sued the other states because it diluted our electoral votes. No need to have a constitution if all states are not going to abide by it. 

1 minute ago, Realville said:

It’s not constitutional to certify fraud. 4 swing states violated the constitution by allowing other entities besides the State Legislatures to change voting laws. Only State Legislatures can enact voting laws. It specifically states that in the US Constitution. I wouldn’t have certified that fraud either.

True!  The Supreme Court has agreed to look at the fraud lawsuits.  If there wasn't anything there, they would not have taken the lawsuits!

Just now, Realville said:

It’s not constitutional to certify fraud. 4 swing states violated the constitution by allowing other entities besides the State Legislatures to change voting laws. Only State Legislatures can enact voting laws. It specifically states that in the US Constitution. I wouldn’t have certified that fraud either.

I understand that but there were races there that were won by Republicans that they did not challenge and said that those were legit. Another question I wanted to ask was why did they only oppose the states that Trump lost? You don't have to answer that but these are the questions that people want answers to. 

31 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Well there you go, I've called representatives many times myself, but only on things that actually affected me. 

7 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

I understand that but there were races there that were won by Republicans that they did not challenge and said that those were legit. Another question I wanted to ask was why did they only oppose the states that Trump lost? You don't have to answer that but these are the questions that people want answers to. 

Personally I believe they ought to do a forensic audit on all machines and ballots in all states. He who has nothing to hide, hides nothing. There is also proof that a lot of these voting machines were hooked up to the internet. 

12 minutes ago, Realville said:

Personally I believe they ought to do a forensic audit on all machines and ballots in all states. He who has nothing to hide, hides nothing. There is also proof that a lot of these voting machines were hooked up to the internet. 

I agree with you here. I just didn’t like that they specifically chose the key states that were lost and contended those. 

16 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

I agree with you here. I just didn’t like that they specifically chose the key states that were lost and contended those. 

These were the swing States that fraud was committed.   When the election was over, Trump was winning all the swings states.  A couple of days later he was losing all the swing States.  So, yes, it makes sense that these are the ones challenged.  

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

It’s because the fraud was so obvious in those not to mention those states violated the constitution by undermining the State Legislature. 

True.  Rules were being changed by Governors, Secretary Of States and State Supreme Courts.  According to the Constitution, all illegal!  You are right, the State Legislatures make the election rules.

13 hours ago, baddog said:

I remember when your boy Obama was playing golf instead of handling world situations that CAN be controlled. He got slammed for it and you said if he wants to play golf, that’s his business. What happened to that attitude of yours? Did the person’s color have anything to do with it? Why didn’t you call Obama a coward? He was definitely afraid of Putin.

Lol fake news I did not say that. But I’m sure if it was a thread you was condemning Barry O unlike coward Cruz.

Nothing different but the party affiliation and look how you respond.

But baddog says he a free thinker.😂

If Obama was afraid of Putin what was trump. Trump says Putin good. And you all stopped caring about Russia. Did we forget so fast😂😂

they say you can’t teach and olddog new tricks.