Part Time Texan Ted Cruz Escapes To Cancun.. While Millions Are Helpless

InMAGAWeTrust

16 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Be on the ground he is a senator of Texas.  think he might want to do whatever he can to help. Talking bout libs Beto Castro bros hell in you all favorite AOC is doing more for Texas.

If it wasn’t a issue why fly back why throw your own kids under the bus. Now watch he start fundraising and have boots on ground with camera team to change the narrative.

TED is the ultimate politician.

All he could do is push for disaster relief and that’s already been done. He can’t go and work on power lines or generators or fix busted pipes. Oh, wait, he can go help pour water on the already frozen windmills and solar panels the dumba__ libs are saying they want to start using for our powers sources. 

40 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I think he’s back so they should be thawed.

Yep back and apologizing Cruz agree he made a stupid mistake. So I guess Cruz has join the mainstream media in attacking himself.😂😂😂

Ted Cruz who represents us all. Left to go to Cancun while the many citizens who put him in power are without lights and water freezing. And you guys all where 100 percent ok with it.

Ive help more Texans than TED through this.

Guess this group just too much of team players to call a coward a coward 

30 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yep back and apologizing Cruz agree he made a stupid mistake. So I guess Cruz has join the mainstream media in attacking himself.😂😂😂

Ted Cruz who represents us all. Left to go to Cancun while the many citizens who put him in power are without lights and water freezing. And you guys all where 100 percent ok with it.

I think the group is simply less dependent on what the gov does than you are. 

34 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Oh please Mr. Government please save me from myself. I know I was given 4 to 5 days notice that the weather was gonna be extremely cold an to take precautions but I just want to bitch because I am a liberal an I love to bitch about meaningless things that don’t solve Jack shit!

9 minutes ago, Realville said:

Oh please Mr. Government please save me from myself. I know I was given 4 to 5 days notice that the weather was gonna be extremely cold an to take precautions but I just want to bitch because I am a liberal an I love to bitch about meaningless things that don’t solve Jack shit!

Isn’t it amazing that so many folks are concerned about something like this that affects no one but not a peep when executive orders are issued that cancels tens of thousands of jobs that really do hurt folks.

Another perfect example of liberal hypocrisy:

This is the hidden content, please

I think the only egregious part is that he lied about it.  Just stand your ground and say you decided to take advantage of a rare occasion to spend time with your wife and kids.  That you are a husband and a father before a Senator.  And that you plan to do everything you can do to assist the people in Texas who are actually tasked with these decisions.  

But apparently he panicked and went another way initially.  I know these guys have advisors and many are apparently terrible.  Not that anyone should have to be “advised” to tell the truth.  

I don’t know why I would expect different from politicians.  They are like children who will run a mile around the easy truth to tell a ridiculous lie.  

6 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I remember when your boy Obama was playing golf instead of handling world situations that CAN be controlled. He got slammed for it and you said if he wants to play golf, that’s his business. What happened to that attitude of yours? Did the person’s color have anything to do with it? Why didn’t you call Obama a coward? He was definitely afraid of Putin.

If you think it's up to a Senator to personally help you and your family through a crisis, and it's not your responsibility - you're lost.

Name one thing Joe Biden has done to help Texas?

Ted Cruz should go back to Cancun and ride a Parasail with a huge MAGA sign on it - while smoking a $1,000 cigar with no mask.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

If you think it's up to a Senator to personally help you and your family through a crisis, and it's not your responsibility - you're lost.

Ted Cruz should go back to Cancun and ride a Parasail with a huge MAGA sign on it - while smoking a $1,000 cigar with no mask.

Agree, not waiting on Ted Cruz to hook up my generator...sadly, we're living in a world where folks are expecting a hot plate of food put in their hands as soon as a storm passes.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Joe Biden literally offered federal aid for Texans yesterday. 

15 minutes ago, mat said:

I like Ted but he screwed up and he knows it. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If it were a prominent democrat many Ted supporters would be singing a different tune.

He only screwed up in the minds of folks that care about this.  I never understood the attitude of those that would get upset when Bush, Obama, Trump would play golf or go on vacation.  They can still do their job, just like Cruz can in Mexico. 

15 hours ago, Coach85 said:

All he could do is push for disaster relief and that’s already been done. He can’t go and work on power lines or generators or fix busted pipes. Oh, wait, he can go help pour water on the already frozen windmills and solar panels the dumba__ libs are saying they want to start using for our powers sources. 

AOC raised 1 million dollars for Texans yesterday and Ted raised not one penny. There are things he could’ve done besides being in Mexico. 

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He only screwed up in the minds of folks that care about this.  I never understood the attitude of those that would get upset when Bush, Obama, Trump would play golf or go on vacation.  They can still do their job, just like Cruz can in Mexico. 

The only difference is he hasn’t done anything to help Texans before the storm it after the storm. I may be wrong but I haven’t seen anything. 

17 minutes ago, mat said:

I like Ted but he screwed up and he knows it. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If it were a prominent democrat many Ted supporters would be singing a different tune.

Maybe he did hurt some people’s feelings but after what the Democrat Party has done to this Country the last four years intentionally an continue to do so, his little misstep doesn’t even show up on the radar of importance.

3 minutes ago, EagleFan2004 said:

AOC raised 1 million dollars for Texans yesterday and Ted raised not one penny. There are things he could’ve done besides being in Mexico. 

Did you see the Money go into an account that’s actually going to get to the people? Did you see or read her Green new deal that would kill millions of Texans jobs. There are things that can be done....like help yourself and your neighbor.