Part Time Texan Ted Cruz Escapes To Cancun.. While Millions Are Helpless

InMAGAWeTrust

18 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Lol you and the others here have gotta be the biggest suckers on earth 

Considering your intellectual status, that is saying something. When you ascend to "peanut brain", I will consider contemplating the validity of one of your posts. No doubt that point is a very, very long way away.

If you had a thousandth of the intellectual skill you think you have, why not jump into the Man Made Global Warming thread. PamFam is in dire need of some help. I like his contributions to this forum, but he is struggling mightily on that one. On second thought, you have shown you will only degrade that topic like every other one you participate in. Carry on with this one. Nobody cares.

23 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Considering your intellectual status, that is saying something. When you ascend to "peanut brain", I will consider contemplating the validity of one of your posts. No doubt that point is a very, very long way away.

If you had a thousandth of the intellectual skill you think you have, why not jump into the Man Made Global Warming thread. PamFam is in dire need of some help. I like his contributions to this forum, but he is struggling mightily on that one. On second thought, you have shown you will only degrade that topic like every other one you participate in. Carry on with this one. Nobody cares.

Buy him for what he is worth, sell him for what he thinks he is worth.  Instant riches

52 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Oh look, here comes dinglebert defending Lying Ted.. wait I heard his new name is Fled Ted 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

First Cabo Steve in Austin, now part-time Texan Ted Cruz of Canada heads on vacation to Cancun during a crisis.

for all you peanut brains out there - don’t forget to vote this guy for president in 2024! 

This is the hidden content, please

The same Democrat voters who don't care about Cuomo's 15,000 nursing home deaths - are absolutely horrified that Cruz went to Cancun.

3 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

First Cabo Steve in Austin, now part-time Texan Ted Cruz of Canada heads on vacation to Cancun during a crisis.

for all you peanut brains out there - don’t forget to vote this guy for president in 2024! 

This is the hidden content, please

Talk about being part of a chain letter!  LOL!  Yeah, like you really watch Fox!   SMH!

EDITED BY ADMIN

Imagine idolizing politicians the way republicans do with the MAGA crowd. Absolutely insane. 

CRUZ RESPONDS: "With school cancelled for the week, our girls asked to take a trip with friends. Wanting to be a good dad, I flew down with them last night and am flying back this afternoon. My staff and I are in constant communication with state and local leaders to get to the bottom of what happened in Texas."

22 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Real topics like what.. you loonies still crying about the “stolen” election? 😂😂

Well we definitely can't include any of the ones you start.

Can you point to a post where I have said anything about a stolen election? You like to stereotype don't you. Is it because your intelligence level is so low that you can't differentiate between posters? Do you have difficulty deciphering details...and everything is just one big blob to you. Your posts provide the evidence...but yet you can still maintain that arrogance. I'll guess even PamFam is laughing at you.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

DELETED FOR CRUDE LANGUAGE

Imagine idolizing politicians the way republicans do with the MAGA crowd. Absolutely insane. 

CRUZ RESPONDS: "With school cancelled for the week, our girls asked to take a trip with friends. Wanting to be a good dad, I flew down with them last night and am flying back this afternoon. My staff and I are in constant communication with state and local leaders to get to the bottom of what happened in Texas."

Crude sexual innuendos is the best you can do? You'll have to try very hard to get any more childish than that.

I'm guessing you are embarrassed with yourself again, and are trying to get banned to save face in some weird way that only makes sense to you. This post is enough to do it, but I don't know how the moderators will react.

17 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Lyin Ted / Ted Fled not only sucked Trump off after Trump called his wife ugly, now he throws his own children under the bus.. lol this guy!

Do not forget the rest of statement he put out. You know..... the paragraph right above the one you posted. His family was without power and heat also. Hell I’d take my family to Cancun too. Doesn’t bother me.

Cruz added: "This has been an infuriating week for Texans. The greatest state in the greatest country in the world has been without power. We have food lines, gas lines, and people sleeping at the neighbors’ houses. Our homes are freezing and our lights are out. Like millions of Texans, our family lost heat and power too."

Well, considering Cruz is neither an electrician or plumber or construction worker. What the hell is he supposed to do for us in this mess. Gov. Abbott is the person that makes the final decisions on what to do to get Texas up and going again. These local leaders know what they need to do and how they need to do it. Abbott and the Texas Congress committees go after the power services for not being prepared and not having a backup plan. So what the hell is wrong Cruz taking a little vacation with his daughters. What do you think Cruz should be doing? Especially since he’s been dealing with a bunch of idiots (libs) in D.C. for so long.

10 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Well, considering Cruz is neither an electrician or plumber or construction worker. What the hell is he supposed to do for us in this mess. Gov. Abbott is the person that makes the final decisions on what to do to get Texas up and going again. These local leaders know what they need to do and how they need to do it. Abbott and the Texas Congress committees go after the power services for not being prepared and not having a backup plan. So what the hell is wrong Cruz taking a little vacation with his daughters. What do you think Cruz should be doing? Especially since he’s been dealing with a bunch of idiots (libs) in D.C. for so long.

Be on the ground he is a senator of Texas.  think he might want to do whatever he can to help. Talking bout libs Beto Castro bros hell in you all favorite AOC is doing more for Texas.

If it wasn’t a issue why fly back why throw your own kids under the bus. Now watch he start fundraising and have boots on ground with camera team to change the narrative.

TED is the ultimate politician.

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Be on the ground he is a senator of Texas.  think he might want to do whatever he can to help. Talking bout libs Beto Castro bros hell in you all favorite AOC is doing more for Texas.

If it wasn’t a issue why fly back why throw your own kids under the bus. Now watch he start fundraising and have boots on ground with camera team to change the narrative.

TED is the ultimate politician.

Stupid liberals!! Just like blaming Bush for Katrina.  Smdh!!!!