Will America Survive 4 Years of This?

Hagar

It hasn’t been a month and Comrade Biden has already destroyed four years of Trump’s improvements.  Was everything Trump did great - no, but anyone with even a cursory knowledge of geopolitics and economics knows he did a lot of good things.  We’re looking at Jimmy Carter Act II.   Ask yourself folks, are Dems just stupid,  inept, or do they just hate America?

This is the hidden content, please

Just now, Hagar said:

It hasn’t been a month and Comrade Biden has already destroyed four years of Trump’s improvements.  Was everything Trump did great - no, but anyone with even a cursory knowledge of geopolitics and economics knows he did a lot of good things.  We’re looking at Jimmy Carter Act II.   Ask yourself folks, are Dems just stupid,  inept, or do they just hate America?

Dims are all three.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I actually believe Carter’s cognitive abilities are much sharper than Grandpa Earpiece Biden’s.

30 minutes ago, Realville said:

This is sad to watch, an to think this fake President received 80 million votes.....NOT!

Okay, I’ll open myself up to ridicule from the Libs on here, but imo, no way Hosay.   My guess, it was done thru manipulation of mail in ballots primarily.  I don’t trust voting machines because if they can be hacked, which I’ve read they can, they probably were hacked, or set to fake the counts.  Maybe a combination of the two.  Why do I think this?  Because it seems more logical than 80 Million Americans being gullible enough to vote for a man with obvious dementia.  Previous record of 69.5 Million for Obama in 2008.  Trump beats that by 5 Million, then Joe Blinden gets 80 Million....   That falls under the heading of - I’ve got some Ocean Front Property in Arizona.  If not Statistically impossible, certainly improbable.  Numbers don’t lie, and in this case, they don’t add up.  They ask for proof.   That’s all the proof I need. 

I edited this.  After looking at my post, and looking at hacking, who is Big Tech behind, the Dems.  There’s my answer.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Four years of this.  This stuff really urinates me off.  No wonder liberals are so ill informed.  All they get is Left Wing Loon propaganda, that deceives by lies and omission of the news.

She’s been a professional liar her whole political career, why stop now when she’s knows her constituents don’t know any better.

It sure worked for Obama.

On 2/16/2021 at 8:11 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

She’s been a professional liar her whole political career, why stop now when she’s knows her constituents don’t know any better.

It sure worked for Obama.

I’m convinced at least 50% of Dem voters have no (zero, nada, none) knowledge of current events, as it pertains to politics.  Promise them a cell phone, they’d vote for Li or Putin.

If a non political party steps in like the Military who is beholden and sworn to defend the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic an rights the wrong of this ridiculous fraudulent election we can get back on track. Other than that we want survive 4 years of this ANTI - AMERICAN FAKE ADMINISTRATION.

3 hours ago, Realville said:

If a non political party steps in like the Military who is beholden and sworn to defend the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic an rights the wrong of this ridiculous fraudulent election we can get back on track. Other than that we want survive 4 years of this ANTI - AMERICAN FAKE ADMINISTRATION.

And just think, supposedly 80M plus people voted for this anti-American regime.