Hardin-Jefferson 90 Bridge City 19/FINAL

WOSgrad

I will vouch for what AAW is saying... I have tried to help get sponsors... it aint an easy thing.  
appreciate him and anyone else who does their part to help grow the girls game! 
the total number of posts on the boys side vs the girls side tells the same story... outside of 4-5 programs in the area, girls basketball has just been that thing sandwiched between volleyball and softball...

35 minutes ago, hjhawks said:

I will vouch for what AAW is saying... I have tried to help get sponsors... it aint an easy thing.  
appreciate him and anyone else who does their part to help grow the girls game! 
the total number of posts on the boys side vs the girls side tells the same story... outside of 4-5 programs in the area, girls basketball has just been that thing sandwiched between volleyball and softball...

Which is weird... because Volleyball in the Golden triangle is meh at best these days. Haven’t kept up with softball so idk... but I’d think of all the girls sports that girls basketball in the area has had the most success 

On 2/13/2021 at 8:55 PM, aTmfan06 said:

Which is weird... because Volleyball in the Golden triangle is meh at best these days. Haven’t kept up with softball so idk... but I’d think of all the girls sports that girls basketball in the area has had the most success 

Way more girls participate in Select Volleyball and Softball in SETX than in basketball. Only have two programs left in the area for select basketball. After Coach Yannick and Coach Tae left the area, GT Elite is no longer in existence. Gym space has always been an issue, and I’m sure it is even harder now without Central HS gym and with COVID restrictions I’m sure gym space is even harder to come by.