Liberal Leaders?

baddog

General Payton was once quoted as saying, β€œLead me, Follow me or get the hell out of my way!” Β Sadly Washington does not do a lot of leading, I’m sure not following and they just need to get the hell out of the way. Β I’m tired of millions (if not billions) going overseas for frivolous studies, support of regimes that are contrary to American interests. Β I’m tired of our roads, parks and general infrastructure crumbling. Β Our military strength shrinking and our military service members and veterans not being compensated. Β Our borders being porous and our border agents having their hands tied. Our unity and melting pot being pitted against each other for political gains. Β Lastly nastiness, general depravity and agendas pushed contrary to American values. Β I’m not even getting into the evil woesΒ of abortion, lack of respect for law enforcement. Β America first! Β UNITED States! Β Pride in country, pride in our flag! Β We need to pray and we need to get our priorities straight.

14 minutes ago, Realville said:

Β 

Remember guys: Coronavirus is so real and so deadly that Grandpa Earpiece Joe Biden just authorized 25,000 migrants to enter our country from Mexico on foot with no Covid Test.

More proof Dims are dumbasses!!! Β Is there aΒ leftist poster here that daresΒ to defend this pos policies? Β I haven’t seen a one that has tried yet. Β I think they’ve come to theΒ realization that theirΒ Β party is nothing but a bunch of idiots!

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

More proof Dims are dumbasses!!! Β Is there aΒ leftist poster here that daresΒ to defend this pos policies? Β I haven’t seen a one that has tried yet. Β I think they’ve come to theΒ realization that theirΒ Β party is nothing but a bunch of idiots!

No defending biden from the associates? Β I’d be embarrassed by what he is doing as well, if I had voted for him.

14 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

β€œAs a Catholic I don’t hate”......anyone but unborn babies? Β Seems logical......I guess.

Really. What does being Catholic have to do with anything? Is she in good standing? Last time she went to church she began to melt. I guess hatred is reserved for the protestants. Lol