Lowest Rated Super Bowl Since 1969!

Reagan

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

You DO understand that population growth has nothing to do with the percentage of people that tuned in, right? There were millions more watching in 2021 than in 1969, Genius.... just the lowest percentage of viewers tuned in. 

I was being facetious. You do realize people that normally view or vote die everyday too...Genius. I like being facetious with you because your so easily triggered. Your ignorance of thinking Trump should have been impeached has been revealed......NOT GUILTY!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You want to go 0 for 3?

This is the hidden content, please
😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Realville said:

I was being facetious. You do realize people that normally view or vote die everyday too...Genius. I like being facetious with you because your so easily triggered. Your ignorance of thinking Trump should have been impeached has been revealed......NOT GUILTY!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You want to go 0 for 3?

This is the hidden content, please
😂😂😂😂

Lol.... There was never any doubt that he wasn’t going to be convicted. The republicans know that they will lose the support of the uneducated Trump voters like yourself.  
But he is the only President that has been impeached twice, and he got his cheeks clapped by Biden, so I guess NOT getting convicted when 57% of the Senate voted to convict Trump is vindication in his supporters’ eyes. 

#youcantfixstupid 

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol.... There was never any doubt that he wasn’t going to be convicted. The republicans know that they will lose the support of the uneducated Trump voters like yourself.  
But he is the only President that has been impeached twice, and he got his cheeks clapped by Biden, so I guess NOT getting convicted when 57% of the Senate voted to convict Trump is vindication in his supporters’ eyes. 

#youcantfixstupid 

That sure is some eloquent ignorant rhetoric but it’s to be expected from a Blind Unicorn like you. Believe what you want but Trump won Big.

Pro sports are suffering from the blm movement and influence and nobody seems to want to change that. Typical reaction (or no reaction) from the blind side. Sit back and crunch statistical numbers instead of trying to get back the fan base. Does Nero ring a bell? The sponsors will soon tire of the lack of exposure and pull back. It really doesn’t take a genius to figure this stuff out, but some on here truly think they are geniuses. Really, they just like to argue because they take both sides.

#youcantfixstupid 

Then why go through the exercise? 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

Then why go through the exercise? 

First, to take another whack at Trump for the benefit of your voters that hate him. Secondly, any congressman who didn’t vote to impeach or convict can now be painted as supportive of the actions that day in Washington. True or not, it paints Rs into a corner. 
That’s why McConnell took his swipe after the vote... “I voted against impeachment because it is unconstitutional... but he did it” more or less. 
I’m not too concerned because the people who voted for Biden because they were tired of Trump’s hateful mess will be just as turned off if Ds continue to beat that dead horse. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens from here. My guess is some type of action under the 14th to stop him from running again OR prosecution for his phone call in Georgia on 1/2/21. 
The Ds should be doing everything in their power to make sure he IS eligible to run again in 24 so that Ds can win again. Some people are too spiteful for their own good. 

First, to take another whack at Trump for the benefit of your voters that hate him.

But they already hate him to the extreme... QED a waste of time and our money. It’s like shooting a corpse. If anything, they risk revitalization of Trump supporters by showing their ass with a crappy prosecution - which it was. 

Secondly, any congressman who didn’t vote to impeach or convict can now be painted as supportive of the actions that day in Washington. True or not, it paints Rs into a corner. 

I don’t think so... if anything I think it will hurt the true R’s that voted against him in the 2022 elections. It’s all conjecture at this point though.

8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

THEY ARE TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE SCARED OF TRUMP!!!!   If he were not a threat then they would leave it alone!

That’s so very true. I don’t think he has a snow ball’s chance, although I would vote for him if he gained the nomination again. It was a polarizing divisive move that may bite them in the butt down the road. Not a single good thing came from it. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

That’s so very true. I don’t think he has a snow ball’s chance, although I would vote for him if he gained the nomination again. It was a polarizing divisive move that may bite them in the butt down the road. Not a single good thing came from it. 

Remember -- no one gave him a chance the first time!  So...

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Remember -- no one gave him a chance the first time!  So...

I don’t disagree. I’m just skeptical of the intelligence of the Republican Party. They continue to shoot themselves in the foot. His electability may not be what it was before either. Personally, I like his brash in your face attitude, but I don’t think the majority of people care for that style. 

Democrats vandalized the home of Trump attorney Michael van der Veen. Windows were broken. Bad words spray painted everywhere. The FBI only acts now if they think they can arrest a Republican. It's totally ridiculous. Tell me again why people get their feelings hurt when Trump fights back when he is wrongly accused. These people are deranged cowards.