Lowest Rated Super Bowl Since 1969!

Reagan

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Not the hurt the narrative but those tv numbers don’t include streams (over a billion minutes for the first time in streaming history).  It will also the most watched telecast of 2021 by a long shot.  

But carry on old heads 🤣 (from a fellow old head).  

Trump/Admin was unceremoniously mocked (and still are) for pointing out this same fact after his 2016 inauguration. It's funny that acknowledging the streaming audience is only logical when basing it on political ideology.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Trump/Admin was unceremoniously mocked (and still are) for pointing out this same fact after his 2016 inauguration. It's funny that acknowledging the streaming audience is only logical when basing it on political ideology.

It’s television in general.   Ratings are vastly lower across the board.   Cable/Satellite out, streaming in.  And the SB set the all time record for streaming.  Again, doesn’t fit the narrative but it’s the world we live in.  Not my bag but apparently is for many. 

28 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

It’s television in general.   Ratings are vastly lower across the board.   Cable/Satellite out, streaming in.  And the SB set the all time record for streaming.  Again, doesn’t fit the narrative but it’s the world we live in.  Not my bag but apparently is for many. 

I totally agree with you...and thank you for bringing to the forefront the reality of data. I was using your post to take a stab at the anti-Trump hypocrites that walk among us.

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I dunno... I've got a LOT of friends who won't watch anymore because of the social justice protests.  The NFL lost a bunch of diehard fans, and I don't think the soy-boys are deciding to tune in and replace the eyes lost.  

But make no mistake... there are a lot of hardheads that gave up on the NFL, NBA, MLB, and even Nascar.  

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I dunno... I've got a LOT of friends who won't watch anymore because of the social justice protests.  The NFL lost a bunch of diehard fans, and I don't think the soy-boys are deciding to tune in and replace the eyes lost.  

But make no mistake... there are a lot of hardheads that gave up on the NFL, NBA, MLB, and even Nascar.  

No doubt about that.  Just saying that television as a whole like we know it is down.  And even with those of us who don’t watch anymore (or much - I watched one half of NFL this  year which was the first half of SB), it will still be the highest rated program of the year and it won’t be close.  

And to be clear, I didn’t not watch because of the kneeling, etc.  I don’t watch because my team sucks and I can’t stand the owner.  And the refs gave me all I could stomach in the first 30 minutes of the game Sunday.  I would rather spend my time doing or watching other things. 

15 hours ago, TxHoops said:

And actually it’s the lowest numbers since 2007, not 1969, when the Colts-Bears received 3 million less viewers.  Stop posting fake news Reagan - you were only 40 years off! 

Super Bowl Ratings Crash to Lowest Level Since 1969, Least Watched Since 2006!  In the title...

Anyway, all major sports, with the exemption of the UFC, are being effected by this un-American mentality the liberal left keeps pushing.  Basketball, baseball all down.  But, maybe a glimmer of hope.  Un-American Mark Cuban wanted to not play the National Anthem at their home games.  But -- the NBA said, no, you will.  Maybe the NBA's pocketbook is feeling the pinch.  Amazing how Cuban does business with China and never complains about the genocide over there.  Could it be because he says he makes a lot of money from China?  But he said he'd kneel down because America is so bad.  Does anyone ever notice how none of these un-American complainers never leave America to go live someplace else?  Just another sign of idiots being hypocrites!

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

Super Bowl Ratings Crash to Lowest Level Since 1969, Least Watched Since 2006!  In the title...

Anyway, all major sports, with the exemption of the UFC, are being effected by this un-American mentality the liberal left keeps pushing.  Basketball, baseball all down.  But, maybe a glimmer of hope.  Un-American Mark Cuban wanted to not play the National Anthem at their home games.  But -- the NBA said, no, you will.  Maybe the NBA's pocketbook is feeling the pinch.  Amazing how Cuban does business with China and never complains about the genocide over there.  Could it be because he says he makes a lot of money from China?  But he said he'd kneel down because America is so bad.  Does anyone ever notice how none of these un-American complainers never leave America to go live someplace else?  Just another sign of idiots being hypocrites!

You mean the CBA (China Basketball Association) aka NBA. 🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But.....But....the population has grown so much since 1969. SMH

On 2/11/2021 at 5:10 PM, TxHoops said:

Not the hurt the narrative but those tv numbers don’t include streams (over a billion minutes for the first time in streaming history).  It will also the most watched telecast of 2021 by a long shot.  

But carry on old heads 🤣 (from a fellow old head).  

Yeah... kinda like Grandpa Earpiece Biden votes were live-streamed. 80 million votes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Deep Breath😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂