Senate Impeachment Trial Act II

Hagar

I go back and forth between being mad about wasting time and money on a charade that has no chance of accomplishing anything (other than the opposite of the “healing” everyone likes to talk about without doing anything to achieve it).  Or being glad they are like a child or a pet with an unsolvable puzzle.   They will never be able to solve it but it keeps them occupied from doing something more stupidly harmful.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I go back and forth between being mad about wasting time and money on a charade that has no chance of accomplishing anything (other than the opposite of the “healing” everyone likes to talk about without doing anything to achieve it).  Or being glad they are like a child or a pet with an unsolvable puzzle.   They will never be able to solve it but it keeps them occupied from doing something more stupidly harmful.  

Oh..... just wait for it, they will continue to do more stupidly harmful things to the country. Democrats can’t be the healer because they are the disease. Out of all the things Trump accomplished for this country I believe the one that gets overlooked the most is that his meanie rhetoric made the the Democrats take their mask off to show the American people just how evil they really are an they’ll go to any means to grab power. But I mostly agree with your statement.

A full forensic audit of this election would have prevented ALL the violence -- but, no. DEMOCRATS didn't want that. PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS! Enough of the Manufactured Outrage. One who has nothing to hide, hides nothing. Trump won Big that’s why they fought against a full forensic audit. We now live in Barnum Bailey USA with Fake President Grandpa Earpiece as the Leader. SMH

This is for all the Unicorns out there that believe the propaganda they’ve been fed by the mainstream media. At least this trial is bringing out some truth that’s been edited by the media.

Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) Tweeted:
Destroying the Charlottesville “fine people” hoax. Make sure you watch this all the way through and see if it aligns with what the media told you Trump said. Hint: IT WON’T 
Today’s media is a disgrace.

This is the hidden content, please

Just now, TxHoops said:

Don’t hold your breath.  Seriously.  You’re too young to leave this earth. 

Wishful thinking, I know.  They have to have something to do.  We all know they are do obsessed with Trump, there will be no governing for years.  They are going to work diligently to keep him from running again.  The Dems agenda centers around all things Trump.

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Wishful thinking, I know.  They have to have something to do.  We all know they are do obsessed with Trump, there will be no governing for years.  They are going to work diligently to keep him from running again.  The Dems agenda centers around all things Trump.

Hence TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) its a real illness. It causes blindness of reality. 😂🤣😎

ABC News (@ABC) Tweeted:
BREAKING: Statement from former Pres. Trump after acquittal: "This has been yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country. No president has ever gone through anything like it."

There’s a Pandemic.   Jobs have been lost.  People are dying.  Our economy is dropping like a Phil Niekro knuckleball.  Amidst all this the Dems stop everything to impeach a guy from office who isn’t even in office.  If anyone can rationalize that, you need to post it.   As of now, it looks like the biggest bunch of 🐂💩 ever seen from a place renowned for 🐂💩.   Smdh.