Senate Impeachment Trial Act II

Hagar

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Couldn’t the same be said about you? Where’s your conviction 

No, I am consistent with my convictions. A criminal is a criminal. Making bail for rioters by a politician, threatening SC justices, telling them to form a crowd and get in people’s faces, and getting Scalise shot and others fired upon shows criminal intent and incites violence. Not one peep have I heard against any of these democrats. Trump says to fight like you never have before but be peaceful does not incite violence, yet here you are wanting to throw him “under the jail”. This shows a total lack of conviction in your heart. 

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Regardless, imo, he’s not accountable for the actions he never specifically prompted. He even told them to go to the Capitol peacefully. I did not take the meaning or motivation from Trump to actually go down there and physically fight. That’s not what he implied. Also, even the left says this crap was planned days in advance according to intelligence from FBI and other sources. Sometimes people have to be responsible for their own actions. As a line and defensive coach, I have told many young men to “kill” the guy in front of them. To knock their ?ick in the dirt. To knock the piss out of somebody. To hit em so hard their mama feels it. The list could go on forever. I never expected a player to actually do those things. 
“Fight” means lots of things in a dictionary- like fight in court or fight to pass legislation or fight a corporate takeover... not one of them implies violence. 

I think that the problem is this.... It's the old argument about having free speech, but you can't yell "fire" in a movie theater and then say, "well, I never TOLD anybody to trample anybody else."  When you tell a group of people to "go down there and fight like they've never fought before or they won't have a country to fight for" and they do exactly that.... you've got a problem.

But it's okay... I know that our opinions on the subject differ. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

No, I am consistent with my convictions. A criminal is a criminal. Making bail for rioters by a politician, threatening SC justices, telling them to form a crowd and get in people’s faces, and getting Scalise shot and others fired upon shows criminal intent and incites violence. Not one peep have I heard against any of these democrats. Trump says to fight like you never have before but be peaceful does not incite violence, yet here you are wanting to throw him “under the jail”. This shows a total lack of conviction in your heart. 

You believe the things you say huh?

27 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You believe the things you say huh?

Yes. I try and stand FOR something in my life. Always taking the negative is just too easy. Woe is me, it’s their fault, mommy they were mean to me, everything is race related or some type of phobia.....negativism.....it’s for the true crybabies and the “never have to commit” crowd. It’s a safe space for those who never think they are wrong because standing for something has to be defended against the crowd I just mentioned.

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yes. I try and stand FOR something in my life. Always taking the negative is just too easy. Woe is me, it’s their fault, mommy they were mean to me, everything is race related or some type of phobia.....negativism.....it’s for the true crybabies and the “never have to commit” crowd. It’s a safe space for those who never think they are wrong because standing for something has to be defended against the crowd I just mentioned.

Are you 80 years old or something? What in the hell are you talking about. All I see is you and your MAGA crew crying 24/7 😂😂

17 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Are you 80 years old or something? What in the hell are you talking about. All I see is you and your MAGA crew crying 24/7 😂😂

You must be as stupid as your name. No one else has trouble reading that and what it means. Why does soemone have to be 80 years old or something. What the hell does that mean. I’d put my koney on an 80 years old whipping your tail.

37 minutes ago, baddog said:

You must be as stupid as your name. No one else has trouble reading that and what it means. Why does soemone have to be 80 years old or something. What the hell does that mean. I’d put my koney on an 80 years old whipping your tail.

You’ve clearly lost what marbles you had left in your brain, so I figured you were an older guy on the natural decline. If you are in fact a middle aged guy who has the brain of an 80 year old, then.. idk I’ll just pray for you 

3 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You’ve clearly lost what marbles you had left in your brain, so I figured you were an older guy on the natural decline. If you are in fact a middle aged guy who has the brain of an 80 year old, then.. idk I’ll just pray for you 

Of course. Everyone is more stupid than you. Such is the troll life. You really need to work on that narcissism. How old are you again?....9? 

8 minutes ago, Realville said:

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) Tweeted:
Here is Kamala Harris joking about killing Trump and Mike Pence

This is the hidden content, please

The internet is forever. I think she was serious.....impeach her!😎

I’m sure the peanut brains(quoting Silly Willy)have no problem with it.  And, the peanut brains being the Dims.  Talk about being two-faced, the Dims are prime examples of that!

13 hours ago, Realville said:

Never, ever forget..... Democrat Mayors and Governors sent swat teams to shut down churches and businesses while letting Antifa and BLM thugs burn buildings, riot and loot.

Another reason why I call them DEMONcrats.  They want to cancel church but will allow racist, terrorist to burn cities, loot and steal.  They hate God!!!