Buna 40 Kirbyville 33/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 hours ago, Southeastxsports2020 said:

How did warren beat Buna? Warren is lacking post presence and guard play. Buna is supposed to be loaded 

Warren is much better than you think, and IMO they have the district MVP in their PG. Buna isn't loaded, they're very young and have had a successful season making it to the playoffs. Buna will compete for the district title next season.

• WOSgrad changed the title to Buna 40 Kirbyville 33/FINAL

From my understanding Buna had three players move (two of them starters), and another starter break her hand. The fact they are still the three seed after losing that much is pretty impressive. According to MaxPreps they beat Silsbee and played Lumberton close when they had their entire team. Those two teams tied for the district championship

22-4A. 

1 hour ago, JSnipes said:

From my understanding Buna had three players move (two of them starters), and another starter break her hand. The fact they are still the three seed after losing that much is pretty impressive. According to MaxPreps they beat Silsbee and played Lumberton close when they had their entire team. Those two teams tied for the district championship

22-4A. 

Most of what you said is correct. They lost 3 starters (they are all sisters and they moved out of the district), and another broke her hand. What their coach has done this season to keep it together and make the playoffs is nothing short of remarkable. 

35 minutes ago, gogo1734 said:

Most of what you said is correct. They lost 3 starters (they are all sisters and they moved out of the district), and another broke her hand. What their coach has done this season to keep it together and make the playoffs is nothing short of remarkable. 

I agree. I've always thought he has done a very good job. So all three sisters were starters? The girl that broke her hand came off the bench?

3 minutes ago, JSnipes said:

I agree. I've always thought he has done a very good job. So all three sisters were starters? The girl that broke her hand came off the bench?

The girl that broke her hand was a starter from time even when the sisters were there, and after they left she started every game. She's a really good player. Yes, all 3 sisters started.