Silsbee and Lumberton bidistrict sites

ST413

6 minutes ago, hjhawks said:

gonna be lots of this this playoff.... just not many schools willing to host games....  I wish the UIL would have stepped in and had the higher seeds host the first two rounds.

I agree, especially since it seems this area is always having to go to the Houston atea to play their post season games instead of the other way around.

20 minutes ago, hjhawks said:

gonna be lots of this this playoff.... just not many schools willing to host games....  I wish the UIL would have stepped in and had the higher seeds host the first two rounds.

The way it should be in all sports.

Looking forward to doing your game Thursday night.

10 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

Should have done like Louisiana and the beat record host the game until the State Championship 

I believe they use a point system there, kind of like a power ranking....   If it just goes on record, teams get penalized for playing a tougher schedule.  Hard to base anything off a ranking...   The first wo rounds would allow your seeding from district play to dictate that.  (Makes doing well in district get rewarded)  From the 3rd round on, that cant really play out as to district winners could face each other...