When the last time PAM missed the playoffs?

21 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You know you are a nosebleed elite program when a second place district finish due to 2 Covid forfeits (essentially) is considered a down year...

I wasn't going to say that but my point being that Kountze will miss the playoffs and has a few terrible seasons of late while PAM could miss playoffs this year.

I said all along that this was the year to get your licks in on Silsbee. Starting next year, another 3-4 year title run.

Kountze hasn't been Kountze for several years now.

On 2/6/2021 at 1:03 PM, BADSANTA said:

Those young bucks in Silsbee will look alot different in next season for sure. I see more growth in height and size. I see a minimum run to Regionals from here on out.

That's why I told @BMTSoulja1 before the season you better get Silsbee now cause down the line it's gonna be tough. Memorial will be okay the next 2-3 years long as a certain PG doesn't transfer after his freshman year next season. 

Guest mrtomcat
On 2/6/2021 at 11:10 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

I wasn't going to say that but my point being that Kountze will miss the playoffs and has a few terrible seasons of late while PAM could miss playoffs this year.

I said all along that this was the year to get your licks in on Silsbee. Starting next year, another 3-4 year title run.

Kountze hasn't been Kountze for several years now.

And will never be the "Kountze of old" ever again.  It was a good run though.

38 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

I thought Kountze had a good bunch of kids coming up next year. Assuming they all stay in town to play ball, they might start to get back on track.

Port Arthur is in a really tough district this season. I'm sure they'll be back soon. Can't imagine them being down for too long.

District is not tough.  It’s just too heavy.  That 4th spot should’ve been pretty easy to attain for a team like Memorial...

21 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

I thought Kountze had a good bunch of kids coming up next year. Assuming they all stay in town to play ball, they might start to get back on track.

Port Arthur is in a really tough district this season. I'm sure they'll be back soon. Can't imagine them being down for too long.

They have a solid 8th grade group. Hasn’t lost a game yet. Assuming they transition to high school well enough Kountze will have 2-3 successful seasons with a playoff run or two out of it.