TREY ALLEN HIRED AS NEW KIRBYVILLE AD/HFC!

Hawks18

25 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

This is the hidden content, please

If this is true it explains why kids don’t want to play. Those days are done with. If kids aren’t self motivated to work hard or you can’t find other ways to motivate them to better themselves you should probably just let it go because that probably means you aren’t the right fit for that program 

The AD and JV baseball coach have both been put on administrative leave until they find out what is going on is what I was told. Here is my two cents both of those coaches are gone and will never teach or coach in kirbyville again. Possibly never coach or teach EVER again. The top 3 AD’s are touring the school yesterday and today. Hopefully we can move past the last 3 years of nothing but turmoil and tyranny. Hopefully we will have 3 board members that will resign also. With the hire of Tommy Wallis this should have shed light on what type of school board Kirbyville has. 

I'm not saying I know anything about the situation or anything, because I don't.  But I do know that there is ALWAYS more than one side to a story.  And I know that just because something appears in a news article doesn't make it factual.  I think we can all agree to that.

We'll see I guess.  I know not to long ago Hamshire Fannett went after a coach for "over disciplining" so to speak.. and it turned out to be misleading.  I'll wait until the facts come out before stating my opinion.  Which is what all should do.

5 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

The AD and JV baseball coach have both been put on administrative leave until they find out what is going on is what I was told. Here is my two cents both of those coaches are gone and will never teach or coach in kirbyville again. Possibly never coach or teach EVER again. The top 3 AD’s are touring the school yesterday and today. Hopefully we can move past the last 3 years of nothing but turmoil and tyranny. Hopefully we will have 3 board members that will resign also. With the hire of Tommy Wallis this should have shed light on what type of school board Kirbyville has. 

Any idea who the 3 applicants are remaining?

5 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I'm not saying I know anything about the situation or anything, because I don't.  But I do know that there is ALWAYS more than one side to a story.  And I know that just because something appears in a news article doesn't make it factual.  I think we can all agree to that.

We'll see I guess.  I know not to long ago Hamshire Fannett went after a coach for "over disciplining" so to speak.. and it turned out to be misleading.  I'll wait until the facts come out before stating my opinion.  Which is what all should do.

You’d have to live here and see it everyday to know what’s going on and which kids are claiming this. It’s not some off the wall cry for help please fire him rant. 

6 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

When you hire an AD that thinks he’s GOD and certain coaches worship him as if he is. It don’t take much to go south. He’s getting what he asked for the last 3 years. I can see why Pleasant Grove got rid of him. 

Hmmm.  I recall several Kirbyville faithful coming to this very forum to back Craig Jones for the job, many even wondering why the school board, many who were involved in the Jones' hiring, chose Todd Doughty over Jones as Greg Neece's successor.   Once the hiring was made, several swore that the Wildcats were going to shoot to the top.

I know none of those supporters signed on to the acts that are alleged in these ongoing investigations.  I just find it ironic that fan base that was so sure that Jones was the ticket to the promised land are so critical of the school board that agreed with them 3 years ago.

On a somewhat related note, I recall that when Greg Neece left the AD/HFC position for a position coach/coordinator position at Newton, he was roundly criticized for doing so and many demanded to know what his reasoning was for leaving.

Perhaps, his reasoning is becoming clearer each day.

21 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Hmmm.  I recall several Kirbyville faithful coming to this very forum to back Craig Jones for the job, many even wondering why the school board, many who were involved in the Jones' hiring, chose Todd Doughty over Jones as Greg Neece's successor.   Once the hiring was made, several swore that the Wildcats were going to shoot to the top.

I know none of those supporters signed on to the acts that are alleged in these ongoing investigations.  I just find it ironic that fan base that was so sure that Jones was the ticket to the promised land are so critical of the school board that agreed with them 3 years ago.

On a somewhat related note, I recall that when Greg Neece left the AD/HFC position for a position coach/coordinator position at Newton, he was roundly criticized for doing so and many demanded to know what his reasoning was for leaving.

Perhaps, his reasoning is becoming clearer each day.

Doughty was not chosen over Jones. Jones was not in the running the first go around and Doughty was chosen solely by superintendent Tommy Wallis the board had no say so in that hiring 

10 wins in the last 4 years......... with the majority of those 10 coming against the likes of Kountze/hardin/ & warren. Not sure there is much difference between the teams you mentioned above relative to classification. I do hope you guys hire a good one, Southeast Texas football is much better when the wildcats are playing good ball. 

34 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I can honestly say that Kirbyville hasn't been the same since the night Bridge City linebacker Derrick Dearing hospitalized Ty Dennis.... It's like Tank knocked the very soul out of Kirbyville that night and it was carted away by an ambulance, never to be seen again. 

We accept full responsibility.

Same can be said about the Cardinals when that black swarm defense had Johnny Dishon crying on the field 2 years in a row. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to TREY ALLEN HIRED AS NEW KIRBYVILLE AD/HFC!