CHUCK LANGSTON HIRED AS NEW HC AT WEST BROOK!

Reagan

1 minute ago, WOSgrad said:

Given that one of Coach Foreman's main complaints about his time at Central was discord between him and BISD administration, I'm not sure that he is that anxious to return to the district.

And he rebuilt Shoemaker. 

25 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

BISD should just get rid of the Athletic Director position, bump both head coach positions up to about $110,000, and make them the AD of their schools and their feeder schools. That would be enough money to draw some good coaches and keep BISD from recycling those not so good coaches.

That would make BISD a rarity as just about every multi-high school district has an AD apart from coaching duties. I have seen some of Ron Jackson's duties and can tell you he earns every cent of his salary.

3 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

That would make BISD a rarity as just about every multi-high school district has an AD apart from coaching duties. I have seen some of Ron Jackson's duties and can tell you he earns every cent of his salary.

Well you're more informed than I am.

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I agree.

But the pay could be adjusted to the years experience than paying each head coach the same regardless of experience.

19 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The job has to be posted for 10 days. I don't think it has even been posted yet.

Peevey just left.

I'm quite sure there will be plenty of quality applicants just don't know if a quality applicant will get the job.

Well Jackson needs to get the job posted. So we can move on. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to CHUCK LANGSTON HIRED AS NEW HC AT WEST BROOK!