ERIC PEEVEY NAMED NEW HFC/AD AT LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE

AggiesAreWe

On 2/8/2021 at 10:50 AM, Boneyard Boys said:

So will he be recruiting Orange County? Looks like OF and possibly WOS might lose a few athletes in the coming years. Nothing wrong with it I guess, just the way things are now days. I went to a LCM basketball game where they announced the starters and where they are from, mostly Orange and Orangefield. I'm just jelly cause Vidor ain't getting nobody, we could use a few athletes around here but we are the stepchild of OC.

I noticed one i believe maybe 2?  from orangefield myself and found myself a little confused. Lcm basketball program isn't any level above OF 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 11:25 AM, setxathlete14 said:

I noticed one i believe maybe 2?  from orangefield myself and found myself a little confused. Lcm basketball program isn't any level above OF 

Probably nor going to get any "move ins" of any significane running that antiquated offense and only winning approximately 5 games a year, sorry Vidor. 

• 2 months later...

I have a co-worker who’s son attends LCM and is going into the 10th grade next fall. He plays baseball and played football in jr high but not his freshman year. He said Peevey had a meeting with all parents of anyone in athletics and told them he had an open door policy but if the topic of why thier kid wasn’t playing enough or playing a different position then the conversation would be over. He Said the coach stated very throughly he would not tolerate that at all.  We shall see. I hope the best for them, but it’s gonna take a culture change from the parents to make it happen.

1 hour ago, marshman said:

I have a co-worker who’s son attends LCM and is going into the 10th grade next fall. He plays baseball and played football in jr high but not his freshman year. He said Peevey had a meeting with all parents of anyone in athletics and told them he had an open door policy but if the topic of why thier kid wasn’t playing enough or playing a different position then the conversation would be over. He Said the coach stated very throughly he would not tolerate that at all.  We shall see. I hope the best for them, but it’s gonna take a culture change from the parents to make it happen.

Good for Coach Peevey.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 12:35 PM, marshman said:

On 6/5/2021 at 12:20 PM, mat said:

The weight rooms are full this summer

Sounds like it's happening.