Little Cypress-Mauriceville 52 Vidor 59/FINAL

WOSgrad

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 52 Vidor 59/FINAL
2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

You might be a top 10 updater on this site BB.  Keep it up. 

Ha. 

I don’t know anything about this years Vidor basketball team. Have zero ties to the school. I’m positive I’ve never spent more than 5 minutes of my life inside the city limits of Vidor. But the way this guy updates the games and describes the action keeps me coming back each week to see how the Vidor Pirates did. 

51 minutes ago, yepyep said:

Ha. 

I don’t know anything about this years Vidor basketball team. Have zero ties to the school. I’m positive I’ve never spent more than 5 minutes of my life inside the city limits of Vidor. But the way this guy updates the games and describes the action keeps me coming back each week to see how the Vidor Pirates did. 

Thanks man, I’ve been pretty involved on here the last 3 years with my son on varsity football and basketball but he’s a Senior so hopefully someone else takes the reigns as the SETXsports updater for the Vidor next season. The Pirates aren’t very good at times but they certainly keep things interesting. Going to miss it but life moves on, to college on academics for this one we hope. 🤞

4 hours ago, DP#1FAN said:

Congratulations Pirates on the hard fought win.  The bench obviously was big in this game. That's why it is called a team sport!

They did great and stepped up big time, all but one Senior starter got sent to the locker room early. The young guys came in and got the job done against a LCM team that was playing hard, physical basketball. Free throws actually pulled them through this time after they had been struggling at the line all year long.

On 2/3/2021 at 2:04 PM, Boneyard Boys said:

They did great and stepped up big time, all but one Senior starter got sent to the locker room early. The young guys came in and got the job done against a LCM team that was playing hard, physical basketball. Free throws actually pulled them through this time after they had been struggling at the line all year long.

You and your son, do an excellent job.  Congrats on the Pirates getting a W.  

On 2/2/2021 at 11:37 PM, yepyep said:

Ha. 

OOL’s but liked your post.  Boneyard did the same top-notch job on the football thread.   Even when I was watching game via livestream, I’d be jumping over to see his post for full info.  Going to miss him next year.