West Orange-Stark 69 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 58/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to West Orange-Stark 69 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 58/FINAL

Mustangs Baby!!!  Sweeping the Bears boys and girls tonight and it feels so goooooddd!  Seriously our boys finally got back in the gym Saturday after playing BC and Lumberton with our JV.  Wilson gets them ready, scary he’s bringing a lot back with a good JV squad filled with freshman.  WOS Basketball future is bright with Bethea and Wilson.  Coach T finally invested in some basketball guys, Hancock was the last one because Barstow just wasted our talent.

15 minutes ago, JACK OF ALL TRADES said:

Mustangs Baby!!!  Sweeping the Bears boys and girls tonight and it feels so goooooddd!  Seriously our boys finally got back in the gym Saturday after playing BC and Lumberton with our JV.  Wilson gets them ready, scary he’s bringing a lot back with a good JV squad filled with freshman.  WOS Basketball future is bright with Bethea and Wilson.  Coach T finally invested in some basketball guys, Hancock was the last one because Barstow just wasted our talent.

Barstow wasn’t a bad coach, he did well there in his first year. 

3 minutes ago, JACK OF ALL TRADES said:

Barstow ran all the kids out of the gym.  His first year he started with 40 kids in the gym and barely suited up two full teams.  Disgusted me, we are still recovering from that clown.

He’s not a clown, he’s was instilling discipline and structure. Give the guy a break he was well liked in the district 

@Benchwarmer9 no breaks here from me.  This is my home and he showed our boys no love or respect.  Dude called his on player out on Facebook for the world to see as being weak.  Same kid is flourishing under coaches now.  He had fake discipline dude would shake other kids hand from the other team after my nephew won and give hugs to the coaches and then verbally abuse our boys.  

Wilson is tough be he always there for our boys and puts them first.  Why did Barstow get ran off, now the facts before you defend.  He mistreated our boys.  So no sympathy here, he cheated my nephew out of a senior season.

11 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

I had projected LC-M to be fighting for a playoff spot this year, I was a little off on this one.

I saw them earlier in the year and had them competing for the title. I know they lost a very good shooter but I’m shocked at their showing.. I’m gonna have to stay off the predictions lol

13 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

All I know is it’s pretty sad if the only time we play with grit and fight for the game is when we play LCM.Seen a few games and there was none!

Ur absolutely right.i watched them against a couple teams and they were a bit timid.but if they just continue to buy into the things that coach is teaching they're gonna be a tough team the next few years.